The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 16 Thread ***

Apples

Do you think the HOH is going to have to nominate 2 people from his own side (first 8?) and the same for the other sides HOH?

I think everyone will be fair game, so if someone on the other side wants to flip side they can

I think everyone will be fair game, so if someone on the other side wants to flip side they can

Well I meant for this week at least. I could see them forcing the first HOH to nominate two people from the first 8 since they wont know who any of the new people are. Then maybe next week it changes. Would spice things up right away and potentially break up the alliances in the first week.

Edit: This twist is CRAZY! Wow!!!!!

I'm not sure I like the HOH twist.....watch all the strong players get evicted because of it...and we're left with the floaters

even though there doesn't seem to be as much floaters in the house this time

So far, none of the female players look strong...

and...that team america secret alliance thing is just dumb in my opinion......

and the first member voted...like...WTH....why would u choose

the blue hair chick...I've already forgot her name

So I'm confused. Last episode, Julie told the initial 8 players that the HOH may be getting evicted.

How come Frankie was all like to his new bff "I want you to win HOH" if he knew that one of the HOH's would be going home? LIke none of the initial 8 told any of the new 8 members that the HOH may be in jeopardy.

Did anyone else pick up on this?

Am I the only one that wants to punch Zach in the @#$%'ing face?

nope seems like a grade A douche. Prob will get nominated imo.

I'm not sure about all these twists like they keep trying to spice things up, but I don't think they need to. The majority of how well a season goes is based off of the personalities in the house and who gets voted out when. Too bad that it seems like BB casting people focus more on looks and less on personality for casting the majority of the players.

The 4 nominations twist is interesting. Cuz you have to pick players that you think will lose. But when you think about it, it's actually not so bad to be nominated. You get 2 chances to save yourself. So you can guarantee your own safety. This does leave a lot of room for backdooring.

Come on Frankie, putting Victoria up on the block was plain stupid. Devon is a moron too, he'll probably end up being Brian 2.0 (from BB10)

is Devon the roid monkey/former amateur ball player/single guy who has a child (the term single father is reserved for men who have custody of their child, not just a guy who got a chick pregnant and then never married/stayed with the mother)? if so, i agree. He's a paranoid idiot who is actively ruining his own game and self destructing in the fastest possible way. he'll be backdoored and evicted as the first guy out. besides, the "bomb squad" has 2 guys who don't realy want to be in it, and now it's known by 2 girls who were invited because they just happened to be awake when he had his stroke of "genius" and have no reason to want to join/keep it a secret. easily the dumbest player i've ever seen in any competition TV show.

is Devon the roid monkey/former amateur ball player/single guy who has a child (the term single father is reserved for men who have custody of their child, not just a guy who got a chick pregnant and then never married/stayed with the mother)? if so, i agree. He's a paranoid idiot who is actively ruining his own game and self destructing in the fastest possible way. he'll be backdoored and evicted as the first guy out. besides, the "bomb squad" has 2 guys who don't realy want to be in it, and now it's known by 2 girls who were invited because they just happened to be awake when he had his stroke of "genius" and have no reason to want to join/keep it a secret. easily the dumbest player i've ever seen in any competition TV show.

yes that is devon

I also agree that he shouldn't call himself a single dad unless he has full custody and the mom is out of the picture.

After all this BS he's pulled I hope he leaves first.

Archived