The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone remember these days?

Columbo

yes. I think there was a rumour about her possibly passing away in one of those really big wild fires in Aus a few years ago. dunno tho.

I hope that's not true.

I remember that she really wanted to move to Germany (Munich?). I always assumed that she had gotten her wish and just moved on....

you can find a few old posters over at hockeybroads.com. In the Canucks part

Also in the White Noise Keeper league section. Which is under Gamblor

Hockeybroads?

Is that a site where you discuss female hockey players?

I hope that's not true.

I remember that she really wanted to move to Germany (Munich?). I always assumed that she had gotten her wish and just moved on....

Hockeybroads?

Is that a site where you discuss female hockey players?

I think she mentioned something about getting evacuated soon or something and then she stopped posting. It was kind of sudden. She used to post all the time in the Top Gear thread and then she just stopped.

maybe she got out but her place burned so she went to Germany and doesn't have time for CDC. I hope that's what happened.

I miss Ambu and TDW too. Also miss a bunch of the people who used to post in the Latenight Lounge.

And there were a bunch of people I used to talk to here, but they all left. :(

Shift-4 was another one and although I know I'm in the minority, I also miss Wetcoaster.

I've been around a while. I remember those pages from early high school. I remember everyone having their post count reset at one point, or at least a significant part of it, and was kind of bummed about it because I had a few hundred at that point lol.

Archived