The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone remember these days?

Columbo

lol, i see you around on other social network sites though, and I wonder who here actually remembers you.

after looking around here a bit, I would say that very few people would. I haven't posted on CDC in years and the roster of members has certainly changed

lol, i see you around on other social network sites though, and I wonder who here actually remembers you.

I do. And many of the other posters in those threads.

I didn't see my username listed anywhere in there. I might not have posted in any of those threads, (didn't post much in WN) or it might have been during the time when I was trying to save money and didn't have internet for a year or so.

I remember a lot of those other posters as well. kmad, Zodiac, xyster, cj_coolcat....I even saw phuser in one of those...

Ok hold on here....... I need to know what the hell was goin on in the "Bom Bababa" , "Asian Britney" (lol) and my personal fave "omfg Sunday night sex show" threads

The sunday night sex show! i remember that show, it was with that old chick. It's was oddly creepy and erotic all at the same time, LOL!

I'd post a youtube clip, but I think people should google it themselves.

The sunday night sex show! i remember that show, it was with that old chick. It's was oddly creepy and erotic all at the same time, LOL!

It was Sue Johansen, Canada's answer to Dr. Ruth:

sue-johanson.jpg

I think part of what made that show so appealing is that you could listen to it while picturing Sue and not get any arousement whatsoever but still learn a thing or two. Plus when you're young...

It was Sue Johansen, Canada's answer to Dr. Ruth:

sue-johanson.jpg

And then came her replacement Rona Raskin.

Anyone remember Rona? Definitely easier on the eyes than Sue :lol:

Archived