The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Benning looking to add scoring forward/winger

TheRussianRocket.

Not sure what the worst part of this post is: you ignoring the fact that Heatley is a UFA or that you actually think that he is worth Lack and Tanev.

Not sure what the worst part of your posts are - the fact that your name is Brad Marchand, and/or that I enjoy the majority of your posts, in spite of the aforementioned.

I think Benning has done a fantastic job so far.

We are NOT going to "tank" this season. There is a huge difference between rebuilding and tanking. Rebuilding = still contending somewhat, maybe not winning the cup, but still being a threat to any team we play.

I think there still will be another trade or free agent signing. Considering all the top 10 forwards are gone from the UFA's, I predict a trade with one of the teams with Salary Cap issues.

That lineup actually looks very good. Don't you have to suit up a 23 man roster though?

Oops ya... I forgot the 8th d-man. (I'll predict Sanguinetti will take the remaing cap space).

Vrbata was more expensive, but looks like I got Kass's signing right ($1.75)... here's hoping for the rest.

Archived