The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

And before MM comments, yes, you will pass me this week; playoffs are what matter!

What are you talking about, everyone truly wants the President's Trophy! It's not a lie... If you believe it ;)

I think this will be my 4th Prez Trophy in 5 seasons. This man would be proud

Spoiler

vigneault2.jpg?itok=J9h4_AVG

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

What are you talking about, everyone truly wants the President's Trophy! It's not a lie... If you believe it ;)

I think this will be my 4th Prez Trophy in 5 seasons. This man would be proud

Reveal hidden contents

vigneault2.jpg?itok=J9h4_AVG

Top notch life advice right there from a top notch individual.

You can do anything you set you mind too. And even if you fail, you win! And no ones the wiser.

Im always proud of my fellow AV’s. I’m actually shocked he hasn’t been hired in the nhl again. 

Edited by Art Vandelay
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Good matchup @Bombastik der Teutone, it was close all week. My goalies served me well.

Close series between @Art Vandelay and @73 Percent. 5-4 for Moose but Art is down just a goal with 4 players in about 5 mins remaining. No idea who'd win if that's gets tied though.

Hey.

Pro tip.

Dont forget to play your goalies this week.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I will be cheating for @73 Percent!

Whoa whoa it's one thing to cheer for him, but another thing to cheat and help him win!

On 3/10/2019 at 10:27 PM, Art Vandelay said:

And before MM comments, yes, you will pass me this week; playoffs are what matter! 

Not sure if it makes you feel better/worse, but had you kept first, it looks like you would've lost to Bomba.

I don't know how accurate it is, but Yahoo shows you had a 61-50 man game lead over 73%. Team didn't listen to you, they didn't care about playoffs...

27 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Whoa whoa it's one thing to cheer for him, but another thing to cheat and help him win!

Did I say that out loud?

E2104C04-61C4-44E9-BE9F-4181763F7E0D.jpeg.f0fee301da259747400beea0362d2bf0.jpeg

I’ll cheer for you in the sense that, “I hope you finish top 2”, you know? :lol:

27 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Not sure if it makes you feel better/worse, but had you kept first, it looks like you would've lost to Bomba.

I don't know how accurate it is, but Yahoo shows you had a 61-50 man game lead over 73%. Team didn't listen to you, they didn't care about playoffs...

Honestly not too upset with losing. My expectations weren’t as high as maybe I projected in the thread. Pretty much every player on my team has been in a slump since about the trade deadline. Lieutenant Bookman’s coaching job is most definitely in question.

Edited by Art Vandelay

6 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Did I say that out loud?

E2104C04-61C4-44E9-BE9F-4181763F7E0D.jpeg.f0fee301da259747400beea0362d2bf0.jpeg

I’ll cheer for you in the sense that, “I hope you finish top 2”, you know? :lol:

Honestly not too upset with losing. My expectations weren’t as high as maybe I projected in the thread. Pretty much every player on my team has been in a slump since about the trade deadline. Lieutenant Bookman’s coaching job is most definitely in question.

Is the finals a 2 week matchup?