The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

First of all, how can you be a "Hillbilly" in a place with no hills?

Secondly, I ain't scared of tough guys. I once got into a fight with a guy who beat the living crap out of me infront of like 80 people. A few months later I saw him at a party so I took off all my cloths and fought him naked. I kick his A$$ cause he wanted nothing to do with a naked raging and swinging guy.

So even if you are tougher then me I have all kinds of tricks up my selve.

Relax have a Pilsner and a ham sandwich..just a shot across yer bow from Manitoba.

I am currently watching squirrels frack in my back yard. They are very frisky!

True story - I once was walking around the block smoking a J around midnight with headphones on when I tripped over two skunks 'fighting' on the sidewalk. No, they were ????. After I got home I realized it was valentines night. /sadbachelorlife

Apparently dry docks have changed a little over the years., considering what I've read. I'm now confused, what do you guys call it now when you crap in a toilet tank?

Never heard of a term for that, interesting... Edited by LaBamba

Apparently dry docks have changed a little over the years., considering what I've read. I'm now confused, what do you guys call it now when you crap in a toilet tank?

upper decker, another move out of the "how to be a douche" playbook.

Edited by avelanch

upper decker, another move out of the "how to be a douche" playbook.

Never used that playbook

This all came natural to me.

You know what all of this reminds me of?

21 jump street.

Where being a "douche" in the 90's was awesome and trying to pull that crap now is not cool.

Nerds have taken over.

Edited by LaBamba

Never used that playbook

This all came natural to me.

You know what all of this reminds me of?

21 jump street.

Where being a "douche" in the 90's was awesome and trying to pull that crap now is not cool.

Nerds have taken over.

Gordie forbid that people are becoming more civilized over time.

Naah... you're right, what the world needs is more immature, destructive asshats :rolleyes:

Gordie forbid that people are becoming more civilized over time.

Naah... you're right, what the world needs is more immature, destructive asshats :rolleyes:

I agree, I have 2 girls and I would not want her to be subjected to me when I was young. I'm all for it.