The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I swore at the country of Russia multiple times today.

It took four years in university for it to happen but I finally had the honour of sitting in the wrong class at the wrong time for a full hour.

It took you a full hour to figure out you were in the wrong class? I did that once and had no problem walking out in 12 seconds. Grabbed my $&!# and split.

I swore at the country of Russia multiple times today.

It took you a full hour to figure out you were in the wrong class? I did that once and had no problem walking out in 12 seconds. Grabbed my crap and split.

As I was wandering the corridors trying to find the right class (the one listed on the site was wrong), a chivalrous fellow offered to guide me to what he believed was the right room since we both thought we signed up for the same course. Course codes were very similar, and by the time we both realized it was a mistake class had already started in a tiny room of 15 students. Would have been too awkward for me to leave.

On the bright side, I got his number and learned a little about volcanology I guess? Not that I have any use of either

Edited by FramingDragon

As I was wandering the corridors trying to find the right class (the one listed on the site was wrong), a chivalrous fellow offered to guide me to what he believed was the right room since we both thought we signed up for the same course. Course codes were very similar, and by the time we both realized it was a mistake class had already started in a tiny room of 15 students. Would have been too awkward for me to leave.

On the bright side, I got his number and learned a little about volcanology I guess? Not that I have any use of either

I learned all mine from Star Trek

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

• Upvote 2

I use to be part of a group that would mess up houses that were host to nerd teenage house parties, just off the top of my head

- we smashed at least 100 priceless trophies, snap the little hockey player or year off.

- we got into a cellar and smashed jars of canned beats all over the basement carpet that happened to be a light grey.

- I found a pick axe in a shed and took it inside the house and put a buncha holes in the bathtub.

- claw hammer and put holes in furniture and mattresses.

- We pooped in pretty much anything imaginable. Cookie Jars, BBQ, a drier, under a pillow in parents master bedroom, heater vents, microwave, shotgun of a K-car in the garage, fish tank, dresser drawers, a box of frozen chicken breasts. probably forgetting a few.

- pissed on a lot of stuff too.

- God help the people that had paint cans full of paint in their garage.

I drove a quad into a house. it was a bi level split with double opening doors, luckily I couldn't get up the stairs so I roasted the tires off below the stairs going up into the living room. Then I drove it into the basement and got it wedged in the hallway.

Just for the record I was like 16-18 when I did all this stuff, got into pretty big trouble over the Quad thing. I haven't spoke of these things in at least 10 years so I thought it was time to get it off my chest.

I think about it all the time and I'm pretty ashamed.

Edit: had to remove some stuff

Edited by LaBamba

I use to be part of a group that would mess up houses that were host to nerd teenage house parties, just off the top of my head

- we smashed at least 100 priceless trophies, snap the little hockey player or year off.

- we got into a cellar and smashed jars of canned beats all over the basement carpet that happened to be a light grey.

- I found a pick axe in a shed and took it inside the house and put a buncha holes in the bathtub.

- We pooped in pretty much anything imaginable. Cookie Jars, BBQ, a drier, under a pillow in parents master bedroom, heater vents, microwave, shotgun of a K-car in the garage, fish tank, dresser drawers, a box of frozen chicken breasts. probably forgetting a few.

I drove a quad into a house. it was a bi level split with double opening doors, luckily I couldn't get up the stairs so I roasted the tires off below the stairs going up into the living room. Then I drove it into the basement and got it wedged in the hallway.

Just for the record I was like 16-18 when I did all this stuff, got into pretty big trouble over the Quad thing. I haven't spoke of these things in at least 10 years so I thought it was time to get it off my chest.

One of THOSE kids....

Wow. What a surprise!

Who woulda thought u were a loser :rolleyes: