The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

me

Trust me bud, 10-15 years from now you're not going to believe how much of an idiot you were. Unless of course you are a nerd that stays home and studies. Then you going to be like, "man I wish I would got messed up and pooped in a cookie jar"

Trust me bud, 10-15 years from now you're not going to believe how much of an idiot you were. Unless of course you are a nerd that stays home and studies. Then you going to be like, "man I wish I would got messed up and pooped in a cookie jar"

i'm 15+ years removed from that age, i never did the crap you did, and i don't lament it in the slightest. but whatever makes you feel better about yourself i guess.

Edited by avelanch

i'm 15+ years removed from that age, i never did the crap you did, and i don't lament it in the slightest. but whatever makes you feel better about yourself i guess.

Same. I did some minor "stupid" stuff with friends as a teenager but nothing to the extent of vast amounts of property damage and defecating in a strangers cookie jar nor do i regret a lack of doing so.

That kind of behaviour is the product of either SEVERELY lacking quality guidance and/or mental issues.

Same. I did some minor "stupid" stuff with friends as a teenager but nothing to the extent of vast amounts of property damage and defecating in a strangers cookie jar nor do i regret a lack of doing so.

That kind of behaviour is the product of either SEVERELY lacking quality guidance and/or mental issues.

or growing up in a small mountain town (like Osoyoos, where one of my friends from university was from, he had similar stories)

Yeah, like I said "and/or mental illness". :lol:

I would agree that I'm mental to a degree. It all came down to making people laugh.

I would also do a lot of stuff naked, we use to go to Roblin Manitoba when we were 18 cause the drinking age was 19 in sask and my hometown was like 30mins west. Anyway, we use to go to the peelers on Thursday night and I sat at a table for quite a few hours with no pants or underwear on so I could pee under the table without losing my spot. It was going pretty well until I peed on the waitresses feet. She freaked out. The bouncers came and dragged me out with no pants on then beat the hell out of me in the parking lot. My friends couldn't help me because they were laughing so hard. I guess I was kicking and screaming with my stuff flopping around. They still bring it up all the time when I make it back home.

I grew up in Saskatchewan and as bad as that behaviour was it wasn't really out of the norm.

We have also taken heavy equipment for joy rides. Started up a D-6 cat one time put it in gear and jumped out of it, and watched it drive into a ducks unlimited marsh. That helped my self esteem a lot.

I would agree that I'm mental to a degree. It all came down to making people laugh.

I would also do a lot of stuff naked, we use to go to Roblin Manitoba when we were 18 cause the drinking age was 19 in sask and my hometown was like 30mins west. Anyway, we use to go to the peelers on Thursday night and I sat at a table for quite a few hours with no pants or underwear on so I could pee under the table without losing my spot. It was going pretty well until I peed on the waitresses feet. She freaked out. The bouncers came and dragged me out with no pants on then beat the hell out of me in the parking lot. My friends couldn't help me because they were laughing so hard. I guess I was kicking and screaming with my stuff flopping around. They still bring it up all the time when I make it back home.

I grew up in Saskatchewan and as bad as that behaviour was it wasn't really out of the norm.

We have also taken heavy equipment for joy rides. Started up a D-6 cat one time put it in gear and jumped out of it, and watched it drive into a ducks unlimited marsh. That helped my self esteem a lot.

Saskatchewan hillbilly, we used to kick the crap out of them for something to do when we were bored. Made sure they went back with only 3 teeth to fit in with the rest of their family.

Fapping is healthy, keeps the equipment in tip top shape. Never stop.

I'm pretty obsessive and compulsive and that is an easy behavior to get addicted to just like picking at your skin with your fingernails or popping your joints when people have some anxiety.

Just like over thinking and being consumed with thoughts in your head.

So yeah by itself I guess it is not that bad but combined with other destructive behaviors it could be a big part of the bigger problem.

Edited by Chip Kelly

Saskatchewan hillbilly, we used to kick the crap out of them for something to do when we were bored. Made sure they went back with only 3 teeth to fit in with the rest of their family.

First of all, how can you be a "Hillbilly" in a place with no hills?

Secondly, I ain't scared of tough guys. I once got into a fight with a guy who beat the living crap out of me infront of like 80 people. A few months later I saw him at a party so I took off all my cloths and fought him naked. I kick his A$$ cause he wanted nothing to do with a naked raging and swinging guy.

So even if you are tougher then me I have all kinds of tricks up my selve.

First of all, how can you be a "Hillbilly" in a place with no hills?

Secondly, I ain't scared of tough guys. I once got into a fight with a guy who beat the living crap out of me infront of like 80 people. A few months later I saw him at a party so I took off all my cloths and fought him naked. I kick his A$$ cause he wanted nothing to do with a naked raging and swinging guy.

So even if you are tougher then me I have all kinds of tricks up my selve.

Google image search genteel or dignified and there's nothing but pictures of LaBamba.

• Upvote 1