The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i love walmart. i get all of my kitchen stuffs there and bought an ac last year that i love. sometimes i'll buy snacks there when i feel like being a fatty D:

I just got snacks there myself.

Cheat day ::D 

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, One one two said:

And maybe it's me, but I see a lot of similar posts in WN. It's rubbish.

and this isnt....

On 5/13/2016 at 3:58 PM, One one two said:

I like to get to know people decently well, lead them on to thinking I'm a nice and tolerant person, and then one day say something offensive to them regarding a minority group. I say this in a way that's very matter-of-fact, like I was making a remark about the weather. I act as though the statement wasn't in any way controversial, that in fact it was a commonly held truth everyone is aware of, and if anyone tries to argue with me I play stupid.

Edited by ShakyWalton
  • Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

really...if you dont know..Im sure I cant help you.

some of these people are better off to just sticking to playing mafia instead of commenting on the state of the forum, and what they deem as "rubbish."

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Upvote 3
13 minutes ago, One one two said:

I thought it was on topic and quite well written.

We don't need that puck bunny stuff in here. Why can't it fit in Canucks Talk?

yes..it was well written  but the content was..well...saying offensive things about minorities to get a rise out of people is not something to be applauded and this is WN.. where mostly anything goes...it was her confession..if you think that was strange and out of place..read back..there are some doozies.

• Upvote 3
16 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

yes..it was well written  but the content was..well...saying offensive things about minorities to get a rise out of people is not something to be applauded and this is WN.. where mostly anything goes...it was her confession..if you think that was strange and out of place..read back..there are some doozies.

Her contribution was low-quality.

Her contribution was low-quality.

"White Noise: The junk drawer of CDC."

Even says so on the front page of CDC......I wasn't aware that any post in White Noise was to be 'judged' regarding 'quality'..... it's White Noise FFS.

That high horse seems mighty high, tonight. Trollin'..... trollin'..... trooooollin'......

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Upvote 2