The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, HC20.0 said:

Confession: NHL 16 is the only game that actually makes me rage. I NEVER rage at games except for that one. Debated breaking my controller after an own goal haha. 

I confess, I've yelled at my players for not giving a good enough effort while playing GM mode. Can't remember who it was but I actually traded somebody cause they just weren't cutting it.

• Upvote 3
24 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

I confess, I've yelled at my players for not giving a good enough effort while playing GM mode. Can't remember who it was but I actually traded somebody cause they just weren't cutting it.

Hahaha I traded Edler for that reason. Got a top 5 pick out of it though.

I like to get to know people decently well, lead them on to thinking I'm a nice and tolerant person, and then one day say something offensive to them regarding a minority group. I say this in a way that's very matter-of-fact, like I was making a remark about the weather. I act as though the statement wasn't in any way controversial, that in fact it was a commonly held truth everyone is aware of, and if anyone tries to argue with me I play stupid.

• Upvote 2

I'm not nearly as crazy about Markus Granlund as my posts on here would have one think. But so many people seem to vehemently hate him/the trade that I troll by fangirling  over him. I do think his flow is sick though.

Honestly I'm more of a Bo Horvat girl. 

22 hours ago, One one two said:

I like to get to know people decently well, lead them on to thinking I'm a nice and tolerant person, and then one day say something offensive to them regarding a minority group. I say this in a way that's very matter-of-fact, like I was making a remark about the weather. I act as though the statement wasn't in any way controversial, that in fact it was a commonly held truth everyone is aware of, and if anyone tries to argue with me I play stupid.

what is wrong with you

• Upvote 1
On May 13, 2016 at 7:35 PM, Wild Sean Monahan said:

I packaged luongo, Higgins and burr with junk for Matt Martin and Adam Henrique back 2014.

whatever.......

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Whatever I need and they sell.

Yeah I recently bought a pair of dickies logger style work pants for work in the color black.

in one day the knee stitching started to unravel.

ffs did that sweatshop make them in a Friday?!?!

2 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Yeah I recently bought a pair of dickies logger style work pants for work in the color black.

in one day the knee stitching started to unravel.

ffs did that sweatshop make them in a Friday?!?!

Good thing I don't need any of those :lol: