The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Sept 23 | Canucks 2 - 5 Sharks | Away Game

-SN-

So is this game televised? If yes, which channel?

From what I figured out it is on websites you have to pay to access, seems the people here that know what's going on in the game are watching a twitter feed. No one has offered up a free place to watch the game.

I did break a WHL players collarbone with a hip check and I played against a Canuck after he hit on my girlfriend (now my wife).

Oh you're one of 'those' guys...the rec league tough guy...because there is no fighting you throw hits hey?

You're lucky you broke his collarbone, because if you hadn't he'd have broken your neck and you'd be a cripple...and by the sounds of the crap you pulled in your tough guy dreams it would have been a fair response

Oh you're one of 'those' guys...the rec league tough guy...because there is no fighting you throw hits hey?

You're lucky you broke his collarbone, because if you hadn't he'd have broken your neck and you'd be a cripple...and by the sounds of the crap you pulled in your tough guy dreams it would have been a fair response

Actually back then I was 5' 10", 180 pounds, we were playing at 8 rinks and he showed up, pretty much skated circles around every one. I happened to be skating along side him and hit a rut and lightly bumped him and got the puck off him, managed a pass and we scored. He had a friend that laughed at him and I guess he got upset.

A bit later i got the puck and saw him coming at me full speed, just before he was about to hit me he jumped shoulder first but I ducked and his legs clipped my shoulder and he hit the boards and broke his collarbone.

He was the bully but it didn't work out for him.

Archived