The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 4, Haterz 1

TheRussianRocket.

He is catching some flak by some haters but the majority love him. 2 goals and 2 assists in 6 games, can't complain about that! He's that secondary scoring the Canucks have needed.

Keslers putting on a clinic in Anaheim though

Is kes really putting on a "clinic" compared to Nick? I've watched 4 ducks games this year (thanks to free center ice from rogers!)

Bonino has his points against the Blues, lightning and one goal vs the Oilers. He's also plus 1.

Kesler who has played 1 more game has 6 points and also a plus 1.

However 3 of his points came in a loss in which he was minus 1. His other 2 goals against the sabers and 1 point vs the wings.

He's been dominant on faceoffs though, taking a lot away from the draws getzlaf would take. Still doesn't seem like a great team player. I can't wait till the wheels fall off for him.

Sorry I feel betrayed by kes... I had to argue against him.

2 refs fail, not hating just true, watching the playoffs last year (which we weren't in btw) every game there is a tug a war between the 2 refs for control of tempo this makes for brutal pace and headshaking by either team. Kudos to Coach D for getting our guys to clean up their play esp when refs hit a slippery slope against a player/team. Yes poor poor refs the game is way way too fast for the poor referees, but how about going back to one ref and put one in the tv/video booth to catch marginal/missed calls and let the on ice ref decide tempo.

ps. about Van being called a riot city and St Louis/Ferguson people are getting killed in their riots,while our town gets a label while US towns people are actually getting killed double standard or what.anyways Peace out Ferguson.

Ducks fan here. Saw Bones had a nice game for you guys last night.

Hope you guys are enjoying him, we miss him here.

He is starting to adapt .. he is a very skilled player who can move up and down our top 9 and always contribute .. and he puts the team first .. how is Kes fitting in? .. any movie offers? .. :)

2 refs fail, not hating just true, watching the playoffs last year (which we weren't in btw) every game there is a tug a war between the 2 refs for control of tempo this makes for brutal pace and headshaking by either team. Kudos to Coach D for getting our guys to clean up their play esp when refs hit a slippery slope against a player/team. Yes poor poor refs the game is way way too fast for the poor referees, but how about going back to one ref and put one in the tv/video booth to catch marginal/missed calls and let the on ice ref decide tempo.

ps. about Van being called a riot city and St Louis/Ferguson people are getting killed in their riots,while our town gets a label while US towns people are actually getting killed double standard or what.anyways Peace out Ferguson.

THIS exactly how I feel .. let us use technology to solve this .. not adding a 'third' Ref .. it would decrease the calls to Toronto too ..

THIS exactly how I feel .. let us use technology to solve this .. not adding a 'third' Ref .. it would decrease the calls to Toronto too ..

I'm all for this. But the nhl isn't. This way they wouldn't be able to control the outcome of games.

They tried to control the outcome last night and failed though. So happy to see them fail fixing a game.

He is starting to adapt .. he is a very skilled player who can move up and down our top 9 and always contribute .. and he puts the team first .. how is Kes fitting in? .. any movie offers? .. :)

Bones is a very versatile player, and a guy who scores clutch goals.

Kesler has fit right in. He's playing in a defensive role primarily(although he's getting plenty of PP time). The biggest benefit I can see so far is that having Kesler is really freeing up Perry and Getzlaf. They're both primed for huge years thanks to #17. Unfortunately no movie offers yet, so he's slacking on that front. :P

From where Anaheim is in the standings don't think you guys would miss anybody.

Meh, I know Ana was the sexy pick by some to be "overrated" and struggle but i just don't understand that sentiment.

They're a really really deep team, and pretty much where we expected them to be in terms of the position in the standings.

The Ducks success will be measured in the playoffs.

Archived