The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Justice - Game Over, Mafia Win

Master 112

And just for curiosity's sake:

Med kit path

PPCLI (R1) -- Passed to Time Lord and Buddhas Hand; Time Lord won the toss-up.

Time Lord (R2) -- Forgot to submit two names; randomized and sent to StevenStamkos.

StevenStamkos (R3) -- Sent to Aladeen and OurTimeToShine; taken out of the game as both died.

Sheriff investigations

R1: King Heffy

R2: VICanucksfan5551

R3: BurrDaMan

Yeah this post sums up my game as sheriff, but still it was fun!

Thanks for hosting, 112.

Thanks Dral, Stamkos, Apples, and Zfetch for making such an exciting round (despite me knowing everyone's roles)

For curiosity sake here is how all my kills went down.

R1: BW. He stood out by far as mafia and my goal was to hit a mafia
R2: Went from KH to OTTS and back to KH. I wanted to take out someone active and someone who might find me suspicious.
R3: My SK kill was on Apples.........And I changed it to OTTS cuz I thought he was more likely mafia :picard:
R4: I saw Apples viewing Virts page. I immediately knew Virt was the vig, killed him for that.
R5: Had I hit a mafia rather than PPCLI, this would have been so much easier. But Dral persuaded me enough with his medkit is a 1/3 chance thing. Should have listened to VIC
R6: I cri all the tim. Never had my Kill on SS. It was always on Dral. :sadno:

No, it definitely would have helped you to hold off on killing the vig. He was in no danger of killing you.

I don't know if you know dis, but the win was in my hands. It can't get much better than that. I just made the wrong SK choice.

If I was only Time Lord and could go back in time...

BTW, I was mafia-investigated and killed. I could have helped so much if I had lived, because my suspicions actually turned out to be pretty accurate, after I investigated 3 TP in a row to start

I called the investigation on you because your vote for me at the beginning seemed odd and I needed clarification. I was right but till now I was damn sure you found me off the bat.

Archived