The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SuperBowl Thread (GDT)

canuckster19

This talk of bandwagoners just pisses me off all the time. Every team in every league will have bandwagon fans when they are doing well. I'd like to see how many fans of the Pats stick around when Brady and Belichick are both retired and the team has a couple of rough seasons.

I started watching the NFL pretty much only because of the Patriots. After watching that 2008 Giants vs Patriots Super Bowl, I became a Patriots fan. I honestly have no idea if I'll stay a Patriots fan once Brady and crew are gone, but I stay loyal to a team once I start supporting it. So I will say that yes I will remain a Patriots fan.

I am also a Seahawks fan since going to my first NFL game in 2010 (I think), it was the NFC Wild Card game vs Saints. After that game I also became a Seahawks fan, but am a bigger fan of the Patriots.

I have never been apart of a band wagon for any team, outside of just wanting one team to beat another. Example: I wanted Ravens to beat 49ers or wanting Miami Heat to beat Spurs. I didn't care much for who won, but did have a preference on who I was hoping would win.

What's hilarious is that they think having flags on the field is a good thing. Literally when they heard "there are flags on the field", they went, flag. flag... please flags... I'm wondering if they even know what the flags are.

Likely hoping for a pass interference call or an offside.

Archived