The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Phoenix Bachelor Party / Stag

sQuish

Trying to put the finishing touches on a stag in Phoenix for May long weekend. I'm sure many of you here are familiar with the PHX area. So far we're either renting a large house or staying at a resort in the central Scottsdale area (nearest Old Town), but having a hard time choosing.

Any suggestions on specific resorts/hotels that have more of a younger crowd?

Anyone been down there for a bachelor party before? What are the hot spots in Old Town? Or anywhere else for that matter? Our group is generally more laid back / pub-crawl type rather than EDM club hoppers, but we do enjoy a rowdy night of drinking.

All recommendations welcome (where to golf, other cool things to do, Salt-river tubing? etc.) :)

Cheers!

Stay at the W in Scottsdale. A bit on the expensive side but the pool parties on the weekend are worth it, kind of a Vegas feel.

Boulders was my favorite golf course.

Greyhawk and We-Ko-Pa are also nice. Haven’t done TPC though.

Way different feel than BC golf, nice change, still prefer BC.

Going quading in Sedona is a lot of fun, a bit of a drive though. Views are pretty cool some cool restaurants in Sedona.

Walking around old town Scottsdale is awesome, hopping from one bar to the next. Lots of good restaurant and bars.

I'd suggest you go to a hockey game, but then I saw that you said "May"...

Carry on.

Yeah, looked at the Mar 22 game down there but everything was waaaay more expensive (flights, hotel etc.) than in May for obvious (weather) reasons.

Stay at the W in Scottsdale. A bit on the expensive side but the pool parties on the weekend are worth it, kind of a Vegas feel.

Boulders was my favorite golf course.

Greyhawk and We-Ko-Pa are also nice. Haven’t done TPC though.

Way different feel than BC golf, nice change, still prefer BC.

Going quading in Sedona is a lot of fun, a bit of a drive though. Views are pretty cool some cool restaurants in Sedona.

Walking around old town Scottsdale is awesome, hopping from one bar to the next. Lots of good restaurant and bars.

Yea we've heard good things about the W, but it is very pricey ($400/night).. it was our first pick out of the gate but after quoting it out, just too much $$$. Firesky is our second choice so far at around $200/night so way more reasonable.

Quading in Sedona sounds good, i'll have to check on that. Thanks for the tips!

Have a great time at the Bachelor party! I've never been down to Phoenix, but it should be super nice in May. I went to a Bachelorette party during Summer, and boy, I thought it would be a bunch of ladies getting together to drink wine and have fun like going to Whistler, Hawaii, or down to California. Boy was I wrong..A bit scandelous.

Archived