The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Number 1: Eichel or McDavid [Poll]

Piggy Bank

Edge goes to?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's be honest here. We are not TSN, we are not HF and we are not scouts. We probably haven't seen them play regularly. Either we're from Ontario and only see McDavid, we're from Eichel's school and only see him or like most of us, we only saw them during the WJCs. The poll is absolutely meaningless.

not that i disagree with you

but when did that ever matter on here

people have strong opinions based on nothing else

but their whimsical view of the world

edit: an example is provided in this thread

someone has an opinion based on eichel playing defence

yeah but picking either player themselves you can't go wrong with if you ask me. It's almost an absolute certainty they will be productive players. Obviously you can go "wrong" with them if they suffer some injury after draft that affects their development, or the organization itself butchers their development like the Jackets did with Brule..

But as it stands, one or the other, you're getting a really good player.

I won't vote for the simple reason that both are franchise players. It all depends on your specific need if you need a top center or d. Personally if it was the canucks go for mcdavid. if any other team i would go with Eichel for d.

Youd make Eichel play defense?

Archived