The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No Big Bang? New physics model shows universe might have existed forever

key2thecup

We don't attribute our failings to God. We attribute our successes to Him. We attribute our failings to ourselves.

... someone wrote it down, but no one made it up.

This is true. I can't see, smell, touch, or hear any of you guys, but I still believe you're real. Got any qualms with that?

Why? You can't pick and choose.

How do you know it was god's message? Maybe that some one fooled you into thinking it was god's word. (probably did).

I can't see you, but I can see your words, therefore somebody exists on the other end. Counts as seeing.

If god starts posting on this forum, let me know.

Jazzman my fellow Canuckian, I have said this before and will again........IF man was indeed created in the image of a so called creator, then believing that an advanced species arrived and genetically engineered the human race in their own image is a far more scientifically plausible scenario than an Omnipotent being creating all of known reality in the blink of an eye.

Think about it for a second. Advanced beings with knowledge to manipulate DNA far from a dying home needing to adapt to a new environment to save their race. Yeah pretty sci-fi stuff but Jesus could heal anything and walk on water right ? Come to think of it I am sure somewhere in Ezekiel it is written that he was taken up into the heavens and shown all the riches of the earth ? or something to that affect.

Look into tetrahedral dynamics. It may very well be the answer most scientist are looking for in terms of the literal creation of the known universe.

Yeah, I've wondered this. Fifth+-dimensional stuff and, like you said, tetrahedral dynamics (which sounds pretty cool). I don't agree with the "Advanced beings coming from a dying home" (trust me, heaven is anything but dying or dead)

Read what God says in Job 38-41 and tell me if you think tetrahedral dynamics is a way to explain it. Also, considering me and my friends have prayed for and healed people, does that fit in with your idea as well?

Yeah, I've wondered this. Fifth+-dimensional stuff and, like you said, tetrahedral dynamics (which sounds pretty cool). I don't agree with the "Advanced beings coming from a dying home" (trust me, heaven is anything but dying or dead)

Read what God says in Job 38-41 and tell me if you think tetrahedral dynamics is a way to explain it. Also, considering me and my friends have prayed for and healed people, does that fit in with your idea as well?

Sounds cool. Got a pic to show us?

Why? You can't pick and choose.

How do you know it was god's message? Maybe that some one fooled you into thinking it was god's word. (probably did).

I can't see you, but I can see your words, therefore somebody exists on the other end. Counts as seeing.

If god starts posting on this forum, let me know.

I didn't pick and choose. God is good. The only reason we are bad is because of sin. Even though it's satan that tempts us, it's us who ultimately make the decision to either follow God or follow something else.

Ask your doctor who every person calls out for, I guess by accident.

Last ditch attempt because people will do anything to keep themselves in a good spot. Not that God doesn't love them any less for it, he still loves him, but it's kind of peculiar anyhow.

A few. This girl that I told you earlier, here's some more of her stuff. She's around my age. https://www.tumblr.com/search/artist:%20akiane%20kramarik

heaven101-e1379736840561.jpg

This is what Heaven is like.

Photographs man! Not drawings! I seek proof.

I didn't pick and choose. God is good. The only reason we are bad is because of sin. Even though it's satan that tempts us, it's us who ultimately make the decision to either follow God or follow something else.

Contradictory.

Photographs man! Not drawings! I seek proof.

Contradictory.

You don't get to take anything from this world with you into heaven. No, not even a camera or your cat, Mr. Snuggles.

And they aren't contradictory. I choose to follow God. I can't help it if God is responsible for the good and us/satan is responsible for the bad.

Clever comeback, but if that's the best you can do, then you know as well as I do that god and heavens etc don't exist... all imaginations of people.

So, you trust other books written about other people by other people. Which do you believe existed. Hitler, Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar, Jesus, Mozart and why?

You have photos and videos of Hitler, but the rest must never have existed.

So, you trust other books written about other people by other people. Which do you believe existed. Hitler, Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar, Jesus, Mozart and why?

You have photos and videos of Hitler, but the rest must never have existed.

It's because it involves God. Anything that doesn't involve God, he'd probably believe. Heck, he'd probably believe the story of Balaam's donkey if it didn't have anything to do with God.

It's because it involves God. Anything that doesn't involve God, he'd probably believe. Heck, he'd probably believe the story of Balaam's donkey if it didn't have anything to do with God.

Uh-oh guys, he's on to us...

Uh-oh guys, he's on to us...

Darn rights I'm on to you. But it's understandable. I mean, the idea of God is so implausible to something as scientific as evolution, that it makes sense not to believe in him. To you, at least. It's just because God hasn't shown up yet in your circle yet. Honestly, it's one of the coolest things you could ever experience.

Archived