The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No Big Bang? New physics model shows universe might have existed forever

key2thecup

Ehh, don't worry. You'll be able to take a selfie with Him yourself soon enough.

Every couple years since the dawn of mankind, the world was supposed to end.... and every couple years it doesn't...

Feel free to get your affairs in order and plan for the rapture... the rest of us will live in reality

God created science, science is trying to disprove God. When the LHC comes back online, watch when they learn that the smallest particle they thought there was is made up of smaller particles. They will never find the God particle they search for. I guarantee it. That is science.

PS: You didn't address being 99 year worm food. You are okay with that? Why are you living the life you are living? I am here talking about my faith but you should be out ignoring the little voice in your head making all the babies you can with all the women you want. Like the animal kingdom that you are part of and came from.

Well, I can see from your above post you are flinging your feces, so thats close...

Yes, I am absolutely ok with being 99 year dog food. Well, I'd actually prefer to be 80-90 year dog food because life will probably be pretty sucky beyond that point. I realize that I do the things I do in life to essentially release dopamine in my brain and make me feel good.

I don't want a lot of babies because I can put my money towards more enjoyable things and having lots of babies isn't one of my goals.

I wrote a satirical post copying yours. If it makes you so angry, you should be able to see how dumb your original post was.

I know your priest probably tells you that without God, we would all just run around being all rapey, hateful, animalistic, predatory, etc. Fortunately, you see none of that. The social structure of humans has evolved beyond that. Pretty much every species has. You don't attack your own unless you're fighting for mating rights/territory/protection. Humans take that a step further (as do many other animals) and attacking anyone is frowned upon unless you are protecting yourself.

It frightens me that, without God, you'd turn into an animal.

I've got one life so I live to enjoy it. Not a difficult concept.

TawfVdi.jpg

Every couple years since the dawn of mankind, the world was supposed to end.... and every couple years it doesn't...

Feel free to get your affairs in order and plan for the rapture... the rest of us will live in reality

You kidding? The rapture's just a theory. Not mentioned in the Bible once. Come on guys, let's live in reality here.

... No? All life is just a theory, if that's true. And then we have to question, do we really know anything at all? Because if God's not real, then nothing is.

Life is not a theory. Life is factual. You see it, smell it, touch it, hear it; therefore it's there.

God on the other hand, is a theory. You can't see it, smell it, touch it nor hear it; therefore it doesn't exist.

Life is not a theory. Life is factual. You see it, smell it, touch it, hear it.

God on the other hand, is a theory. You can't see it, smell it, touch it nor hear it.

In a mother's womb were two babies. One asked the other: "Do you believe in life after delivery?" The other replies, "why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later. "Nonsense," says the other. "There is no life after delivery. What would that life be?" "I don't know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths."

The other says "This is absurd! Walking is impossible. And eat with our mouths? Ridiculous. The umbilical cord supplies nutrition. Life after delivery is to be excluded. The umbilical cord is too short." "I think there is something and maybe it's different than it is here." the other replies, "No one has ever come back from there. Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery it is nothing but darkness and anxiety and it takes us nowhere."

"Well, I don't know," says the other, "but certainly we will see mother and she will take care of us." "Mother??" You believe in mother? Where is she now? "She is all around us. It is in her that we live. Without her there would not be this world." "I don't see her, so it's only logical that she doesn't exist." To which the other replied, "sometimes when you're in silence you can hear her, you can perceive her. I believe there is a reality after delivery and we are here to prepare ourselves for that reality."

In a mother's womb were two babies. One asked the other: "Do you believe in life after delivery?" The other replies, "why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later. "Nonsense," says the other. "There is no life after delivery. What would that life be?" "I don't know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths."

The other says "This is absurd! Walking is impossible. And eat with our mouths? Ridiculous. The umbilical cord supplies nutrition. Life after delivery is to be excluded. The umbilical cord is too short." "I think there is something and maybe it's different than it is here." the other replies, "No one has ever come back from there. Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery it is nothing but darkness and anxiety and it takes us nowhere."

"Well, I don't know," says the other, "but certainly we will see mother and she will take care of us." "Mother??" You believe in mother? Where is she now? "She is all around us. It is in her that we live. Without her there would not be this world." "I don't see her, so it's only logical that she doesn't exist." To which the other replied, "sometimes when you're in silence you can hear her, you can perceive her. I believe there is a reality after delivery and we are here to prepare ourselves for that reality."

If you think babies inside wombs can talk to each other and have the ability to reason, perhaps it is easy to understand why you believe in god and stuff.

Archived