The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Netanyahu Wins Election - Likud 30 Seats - Zionist Union 24 Seats

DonLever

Hugor, you don't recognize your own religion in the belief of the Righteous Almighty Holy Government?

Unlike your simplistic primate level of black vs white thinking, I'm not pro-or anti-government. I'm pro-what's-best-for-the-people.

Again, how is your Keynesian Chilean Startup program going?

You like?...how about these?

10492333_1501597203385692_49761936810074

10449499_1502515769960502_64770834938433

Do you have one to explain what will replace corporations to shield business owners from personal responsibility? It's been nearly a week, I'm starting to suspect you're not actually looking to answer the question... :lol:

Keep spouting your nonsense, anyone with half a brain likely already noticed that any time you get pressed to explain the crap you propagate, you just disappear for a few days. Is it due to the circus schedule or do you simply not have any actual explanations beyond inforgrams and memes? Kinda like Brick pretending all the posts he doesn't agree with don't exist.

Do you have one to explain what will replace corporations to shield business owners from personal responsibility? It's been nearly a week, I'm starting to suspect you're not actually looking to answer the question... :lol:

Keep spouting your nonsense, anyone with half a brain likely already noticed that any time you get pressed to explain the crap you propagate, you just disappear for a few days. Is it due to the circus schedule or do you simply not have any actual explanations beyond inforgrams and memes? Kinda like Brick pretending all the posts he doesn't agree with don't exist.

That's exactly what he does.

He thinks Keynesian economics is fraudulent yet endorses government startup programs that directly fund new businesses. He probably gets all his 'education' from YouTube videos and infograms like these and I'm sure he is totally confused.

At least Brick has stuff between his ears even though that stuff might be totally wrong.

Unlike your simplistic primate level of black vs white thinking, I'm not pro-or anti-government. I'm pro-what's-best-for-the-people.

So who do you think should decide what's best for the people...?

Again, how is your Keynesian Chilean Startup program going?

I'll give you another opportunity to do your research again so I don't have to point out what mistakes you've made....

So you don't believe in personal responsibility? Just pay your taxes to the government as a legitimate form of externalizing costs while you hide underneath your legal fiction of a strawman?

Entrepreneurship takes up quite a bit of time...

That's exactly what he does.

He thinks Keynesian economics is fraudulent yet endorses government startup programs that directly fund new businesses. He probably gets all his 'education' from YouTube videos and infograms like these and I'm sure he is totally confused.

At least Brick has stuff between his ears even though that stuff might be totally wrong.

Sht? Well you got that right. Though I don't see much difference between the two.

So who do you think should decide what's best for the people...?

I'll give you another opportunity to do your research again so I don't have to point out what mistakes you've made....

So you don't believe in personal responsibility? Just pay your taxes to the government as a legitimate form of externalizing costs while you hide underneath your legal fiction of a strawman?

Entrepreneurship takes up quite a bit of time...

So I'll reiterate my question yet again, seeing as you're still not grasping what's at stake here.

As an investor, how will you convince me to invest into a pipeline that, when it spills, I am personally responsible for? How will you convince people to open businesses if the first thing that goes wrong will lead to personal financial ruin? How will you insulate other businesses from being sold off for assets, since they aren't separate legal entities? How do you expect to build anything beyond an agricultural society the likes of which we haven't seen for ten thousand years?

I know plenty about entrepreneurship, and I didn't have to go to a country that's basically bending its own people over to fund foreigners' business ventures. Why don't you go to Somalia, their government doesn't have much authority there, and you don't have to steal other people's money to build your business like you're doing in Chile.

I know plenty about entrepreneurship, and I didn't have to go to a country that's basically bending its own people over to fund foreigners' business ventures. Why don't you go to Somalia, their government doesn't have much authority there, and you don't have to steal other people's money to build your business like you're doing in Chile.

Perfect place for Loonie .

That's your way of avoiding embarrassment.

Really?

Chile does not operate on a full-on textbook Keynesian model, as much as the current government wants to.

So you just proved how little you know about economics, and are too lazy to do the research to save yourself when given the chance...how embarrassing, eh?

Somalia again?

1002888_202621526566354_798146749_n.jpg?

And North Korea for you!

This picture again.

I cannot for the life of me answer the question of why I bother wasting time on you and Brick, when it's obvious you aren't even thinking about the answers, you're just spewing BS until the questions and contradictory information are drowned out. It's clear you lack the necessary skills and knowledge to engage on the subject.

I'd say, "Third time's the charm", but it's the fourth time I pose the same question and I don't think I'll get an answer anyway, but what the hell.

As an investor, how will you convince me to invest into a pipeline that, when it spills, I am personally responsible for? How will you convince people to open businesses if the first thing that goes wrong will lead to personal financial ruin? How will you insulate other businesses from being sold off for assets, since they aren't separate legal entities? How do you expect to build anything beyond an agricultural society the likes of which we haven't seen for ten thousand years?

And isn't the issue of government is its ability to exert force on a peoples and thereby instill its authority over them? So now when you have a few groups vying for control, and none of them have any authority over the people, it's also bad? How will your hypothetical utopia function when various groups arise with conflicting ideas, like in Somalia, if there is no central authority? By all indications, they're much closer to your idea of government than Canada and US are, they don't build roads, they don't build hospitals, they don't do anything for the people. Sounds like a ripe place for an entrepreneur such as yourself to take advantage of their lax government regulations and build an empire, but it's clear that a country that uses tax money to subsidize your venture is more to your liking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

This picture again.

I cannot for the life of me answer the question of why I bother wasting time on you and Brick, when it's obvious you aren't even thinking about the answers, you're just spewing BS until the questions and contradictory information are drowned out. It's clear you lack the necessary skills and knowledge to engage on the subject.

I'd say, "Third time's the charm", but it's the fourth time I pose the same question and I don't think I'll get an answer anyway, but what the hell.

And isn't the issue of government is its ability to exert force on a peoples and thereby instill its authority over them? So now when you have a few groups vying for control, and none of them have any authority over the people, it's also bad? How will your hypothetical utopia function when various groups arise with conflicting ideas, like in Somalia, if there is no central authority? By all indications, they're much closer to your idea of government than Canada and US are, they don't build roads, they don't build hospitals, they don't do anything for the people. Sounds like a ripe place for an entrepreneur such as yourself to take advantage of their lax government regulations and build an empire, but it's clear that a country that uses tax money to subsidize your venture is more to your liking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

LOL - if he can't answer your question without using a meme, you're not going to get an answer... he needs the pictures otherwise it's complicated ;)

LOL - if he can't answer your question without using a meme, you're not going to get an answer... he needs the pictures otherwise it's complicated ;)

I could suggest a whole list of books and other online literature, but I doubt he or anyone else here will read them.

I could suggest a whole list of books and other online literature, but I doubt he or anyone else here will read them.

I think myself and just about everyone else here would be thoroughly impressed if you managed to use your own words.... just once ;)

Well you should start reading, my questions won't answer themselves. :lol:

Funny how, while I and others take the time to rebut your stupid memes and nonsensical propositions in some depth, you can't even be bothered to provide a link, not to mention actually take the time to back up your position with your own words.

If you're worried that what you provide won't change anyone's mind, you're not exactly having much success anyway. Maybe you should stop half-assing it and either put up or shut up.

Archived