The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are the Canucks switching jerseys?

VANcanucks92

Change the look, colors and logo completely. Everything we have so far is synonymous with losing, but it the stick and rink, skate or Orca.

The colours should stay. Blue and green are the original colours and represent the Pacific Northwest. I am more than okay with going with navy blue, though I love the royal blue.

Any logo is acceptable but the Orca and cluttering 'VANCOUVER' wordmark.

Would rather have a 'V' on the sleeve stripes, ie. '70-'72 jerseys.

Totally agree. IMO the front of the jersey should just have the team's logo. Having Vancouver, on the front of the jersey, would make it cluttered & a distraction from the logo.

Unless the Canucks come up with a logo that incorporates the city name. Only teams that I can think of that have their city name on their logos (other than city initials) used on their jerseys are the Maple Leafs & the Capitals.

Totally agree. IMO the front of the jersey should just have the team's logo. Having Vancouver, on the front of the jersey, would make it cluttered & a distraction from the logo.

Unless the Canucks come up with a logo that incorporates the city name. Only teams that I can think of that have their city name on their logos (other than city initials) used on their jerseys are the Maple Leafs & the Capitals.

That's why I like the Johnny Canuck roundel concept.

Rangers?

Archived