The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BATTLE OF THE USERS! VOTING CLOSED!

gmen81

IN

But I'll list all the usernames i've had since '07 so those around back then know its me.

'07 - Ronald McPoopiepants

'08 to '09 - Wolfgang Von Poopinhausen

'10 to '12 - Chunky Cheddar Cheeseface

'13 - John Shorthouse

'14 to present - Gross-Misconduct

How do you change your name?

Doesn't seem as this is gonna work. So instead of this I think I will do an entertainment battle. I'll have music, movies and TV. So start getting your nominations in.

Of course if we get more interest in BOTU I will do that instead.

Why don't we just do it with who we have?

I feel like the title of this thread being BOTU sign up rather than Battle of The Users sign up, hurt the effectiveness of the marketing campaign in which this thread was created to be for. OP I'd consider renaming, especially now that I've bumped it.

DEAR PRINCESS CELESTIAL:

FOR MY AWREWARD WINNING SPEECH, I'D JUST LIKE TO THANK... the liquor WITHOUT THE LIQUOR I COULDN'T HAVE DUN IT WITHOUT YOU AND MADE IT AFAR AS I DID

this here, THIS HERE IS FOR US! THIS IS OUR COMMUNITY! i've had to do a lot of greasy things, maybe things im not too proud of but when VERYTHINGS ON THE LINE, TWILIGHT SPARKLE GETS IT DUN. HERE'S ONE MORE.... LITTLE... celebratory drinky poo

I feel like the title of this thread being BOTU sign up rather than Battle of The Users sign up, hurt the effectiveness of the marketing campaign in which this thread was created to be for. OP I'd consider renaming, especially now that I've bumped it.

I agree with this.

IN

But I'll list all the usernames i've had since '07 so those around back then know its me.

'07 - Ronald McPoopiepants

'08 to '09 - Wolfgang Von Poopinhausen

'10 to '12 - Chunky Cheddar Cheeseface

'13 - John Shorthouse

'14 to present - Gross-Misconduct

I'll also list all my usernames:

avelanch

that is all.

Archived