The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

I traded Jensen for Tomas Tatar before season one began. He's 33 now and is approaching 600 goal in his career. I also acquired the RFA rights to Nail Yakupov after season two and he's just gone past 500. Those are two deadly wingers.

McCann, Horvat and Cassels are immense. But so are Bennett and Reinhart. McDavid was a total bust in my game, Strome not great either.

I dont know why but i have burned out on this game right now. 12 seasons running the Canucks. 8 stanley cup wins and 2 losses. 2 first round exits. I tried to start a new one with a bunch of teams. I also tried AHL, CHL and some others but just not getting amped for it. This game is my go to when travelling for work...I need to not be burned on it.

HELP ME!

I just had Nail Yakupov score 71 goals aged 37, playing on the second line with Bo Horvat and Sven Baertschi, who I didn't call up to the Nucks until he was 32.

After that, he's now 8th all-time in goals (just shy of 700) and showing no signs of slowing down. He's going to have a job catching Tomas Tatar though, who has raced past 800 and sits just over 50 shy of Gretzky. He's 40 now and his stats are declining rapidly, but he's still good for 30 goals on the 3rd line. I'm hoping I can get him to age 42 with two good seasons and he can retire as the greatest player ever.

I traded Nicklas Jensen for Tatar in season one, Jensen reached 500pts for a solid career but Tatar is another level of awesome.

Managed to assemble a pretty stacked team in year 4 with the Canucks. It's amazing what trading the Sedins does for your cap situation. Corrado, Shinkaruk, and Jensen are way too good in this game

e8ecdf1441fabd42638137d69c331c26.png

9adb6f879ba079286e134245e900855f.jpg

a3c8f8590f34dcb4fb11c1b0d338a7d5.png

how'd you get Stamkos and Seguin? I thought they were untradable

• Upvote 1

how'd you get Stamkos and Seguin? I thought they were untradable

Stamkos went to UFA and nobody else would pay his contract demands. Stamkos always ends up a UFA in my games.

Dallas was willing to move Seguin for some reason so I traded Gustaf Franzen (3rd liner with 1st line potential) for him.