The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

I just got this game as it was 33% off. No idea how to play. There's a Red bullet on the email, i want about to re-sign a player but have no idea how and this prevents me from continuing or moving on with the season.

I just got this game as it was 33% off. No idea how to play. There's a Red bullet on the email, i want about to re-sign a player but have no idea how and this prevents me from continuing or moving on with the season.

Right clicking a player name gives you many many options, "offer new contract" is one of them and that's how you re sign them.

Dude, any chance of you starting up a new create-a-player game with the new ehm?

I want to, but I need to get a better handle on how player development works in the new game. It seems to happen at a slower rate than 07 and I don't want everyone busting because of it. Some more free time would be nice as well. We'll see.

Went 16-0 in the WHL playoffs and I'm on my way to claiming a third straight Memorial Cup. Still can't get a job in the AHL though. Guys pls

I remember in 2007 I had a file where I started in the English league. I eventually ended up dominating in the WHL as a GM, but still had to go through the ECHL to get an AHL GM position RIP.

I remember in 2007 I had a file where I started in the English league. I eventually ended up dominating in the WHL as a GM, but still had to go through the ECHL to get an AHL GM position RIP.

Ah, I probably should have enabled the ECHL as a playable league... RIP.