The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Sails [GAME OVER]

SOB for MVP

I may be alone in this sentiment but i dont think BM should be banned forever if he still wants to play. Obviously cheating is not cool and he should sit out a couple of games but I wont object to him playing again so long as the method by which he got the jnfo has been addressed.

I recall something very similar happening a while back involving someone who still plays, granted it was just one game but to my knowledge they were never punished in any capacity for it.

So thats where I stand and I would welcome BM into any future games I host assuming he would want to still play and is sincere about not cheating in the future.

Yeah, I don't like cheating, but there's no way for him to do it again.

I just assumed he banned himself from mafia. Not a surprising decision, but I'd be okay with him coming back one day.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. Honestly why call out apples for doing that? Sure he may not have helped his team, but in the end, as much as we all love mafia, it's just a game. If he has more fun pursuing that objective, who are we to tell him how he should play? He didn't do anything against the rules.

It's understandable to be frustrated in the game and use that against him, but now that the game's over there's no need for you to go back and call him out.

Also, this is one of the very few times an objective based game like this has been introduced. It would be pretty fun to just straight for the objective IMO. If there were these objectives in every mafia game we play, then I can understand being frustrated with people not helping their team when they play mafia. Honestly though, this is a one time thing. Let it go.

Agreed with this, was going to post something similar.

Also I advise some of you to calm down.

Settle down kid. Saw your picture in the face thread. Let's just say you look nothing like Toews

Ok?......

Is that your attempt at being funny? I cant even tell if you're joking or just a &^@#ing idiot. Either way shut the &^@# up you self-righteous clown.

LOL you need to calm down. Take a breather. Do you do yoga?

I'm perfectly calm. I just think it's a bit ridiculous that you continually go out of your way to rag on people for no reason. It got old a long time ago so keep it to yourself.

Who exactly did I "rag" on? If you go back and read, Aladeen is the one that started it

If you can't see that you are a douche most of the time you post then this conversation isn't worth the time. i hope you can get through whatever you're dealing with.

If you're going to take shots then expect some back.

Serious question for you Virt, you don't have to answer cause you know I won't answer your question. Did my post hurt your feelings? Cause I have ragged on you in the past but have always got the sense that you are thick skinned and really just brush it off. But if I have really hurt you say it and I will never again do it.

I know I can be a dick sometimes cause I find it funny sometimes cause what someone posts pisses me off in the moment and I post before thinking things through.

Seriously though if I was wrong about you and my jabs at you are too much just say it.

I really don't mind what you post about me or what anyone else for that matter. I get it, I'm arrogant and can be a dbag so I have to expect that back.

Serious question for you Virt, you don't have to answer cause you know I won't answer your question. Did my post hurt your feelings? Cause I have ragged on you in the past but have always got the sense that you are thick skinned and really just brush it off. But if I have really hurt you say it and I will never again do it.

I know I can be a dick sometimes cause I find it funny sometimes cause what someone posts pisses me off in the moment and I post before thinking things through.

Seriously though if I was wrong about you and my jabs at you are too much just say it.

I really don't mind what you post about me or what anyone else for that matter. I get it, I'm arrogant and can be a dbag so I have to expect that back.

No lol I always assume we're joking around tbh

I'd like to think I'm a pretty nice guy. Tell me one douchey thing I've done and I'll give you an explanation

I disagree. Maybe you just have the dumbest sense of humour ever but whenever I see your posts they are all very Douchey imo

And no I'm not going to waste my time doing that when you can just do it yourself :P

Most of the time anyways ;)

Yeah lol.Btw I wasn't taking any shots at SOB for the godkill. He was an amazing host. Just wanted to set a precedent for future games. OTIS I'm just messing with you. You're a good looking dude bro srs

Probably sounded like a dick to dazzle but I'm just trying to give him an explanation. That post towards dral was mostly to troll him lol. Jeez

I disagree. Maybe you just have the dumbest sense of humour ever but whenever I see your posts they are all very Douchey imo

And no I'm not going to waste my time doing that when you can just do it yourself :P

Yeah you can say I have a dumb sense of humour. Honestly im loling while making every single post I make. Thought u guys would've realized that by now

As for thinking I'm the "MVP". I'm just playing a character. Trying to provide entertainment. Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing half the time. Got lucky a few times and you people started thinking i'm "tricky" loll

As for thinking I'm the "MVP". I'm just playing a character. Trying to provide entertainment. Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing half the time. Got lucky a few times and you people started thinking i'm "tricky" loll

this is going too far we all know that MVP MVP MVP is all that goes through your mind when you play mafia. You had going us up until here

Archived