The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Flaw of this Team Does Not Lie Within Coaching

Hank Moody

Right, and you have no right to call any statement moronic simply because it doesn't conform to your ideologies. This is an open forum where people can express their ideas...

It doesn't conform to reality, not ideologies ;)

And yes this is an open forum where people are free to share ignorant, moronic opinions that don't align with reality just as I'm free to point that out.

It doesn't conform to reality, not ideologies ;)

And yes this is an open forum where people are free to share ignorant, moronic opinions that don't align with reality just as I'm free to point that out.

:lol::picard:

You're so thickheaded that i'll just leave it at that. I'll also leave you with one of my favorite Dane Cook quotes:

"You're the czar of right, and we're all floating here in our sea of wrong while you sail by in your ship of right" :lol::towel:

:lol::picard:

You're so thickheaded that i'll just leave it at that. I'll also leave you with one of my favorite Dane Cook quotes:

"You're the czar of right, and we're all floating here in our sea of wrong while you sail by in your ship of right" :lol::towel:

The guy who refuses to see how the twins have two of the highest corsi scores in the entire NHL this playoffs, are tied as our leading scorers and have averaged darn close to 1PPG in the playoffs since becoming 1st liners and has been calling them out for "not doing enough" is calling me thick headed :lol::lol::lol:

Keep fighting that good fight in the face of reality bud ;)

We are seeing the EVOLUTION of Willie D as a coach.

Last night he figured out playoff hockey imo. Mixing lines and double shifting more. As well as giving the top players higher percentage opportunitys durring icing calls and O-Zone starts.

The four line system is exactly what we needed to get thru the regular season , keeping the vets fresh and giving the rookies experience. Last night was still Willy D hybrid playoff style and I loved it. He was first star last night.

GO CANUCKS GO

Archived