The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bettman projects 2015/16 cap will be $71.5 mill

I would love to see the canucks pry seabrook out of the blackhawks hands

Not going to happen, Chicago will do anything possible to keep seabrook; only way Brent leaves is if he wants to leave

All I know is this: Hawks fans will be PISSED if we get Seabrook.

It's highly unlikely Seabrook is going anywhere. Chicago knows how important Seabrook is to the team and they will find a way to re-sign him. Bickell and Sharp are likely gone this summer to accommodate Kane and Toews' new deals. If Crawford has to be moved to free up cap space for Seabrook then I'm sure Stan will do it.

It's highly unlikely Seabrook is going anywhere. Chicago knows how important Seabrook is to the team and they will find a way to re-sign him. Bickell and Sharp are likely gone this summer to accommodate Kane and Toews' new deals. If Crawford has to be moved to free up cap space for Seabrook then I'm sure Stan will do it.

Or try to. I think Hawks fans are too comfortable in thinking their GM will just wave his magic wand and make things happen. I might agree with you about Crawford except the goalie market is as bloated as ever. He will basically have to give him away if he can even find any takers....or maybe loan him to play with HC Fribourg-Gotteron *wink wink*.

Archived