[Proposal] Moving Up

CBJ:

1st Rd. Pick 2015

5th Rd. Pick 2015

VAN:

Hamhuis

Lack

1st Overall Rd. Pick 2015

Vancouver gets a top pick which they can select Barzal or Provorov or Werenski with, and Columbus gets veteran depth on defense, as well as a solid backup goaltender if Bobrovsky happens to get injured again.

I don't doubt the price to move up that high will be steep which you no doubt understand but is it really worth it to pay that much? You can get a decent prospect at 23 and those assets would command a lot better price in separate deals. There is also the matter of Hamhuis waiving and Columbus having no need for Lack when they have a better goalie in Bob signed at a starter's price.

I think for that price there might be a better partner. Bobo is signed for a while and while it's attractive I think there are variable pieces that work better than lack and a CBJ 5th.

I've always liked the idea of working with CBJ though, pieces on both teams to make a decent hockey trade

I think for that price there might be a better partner. Bobo is signed for a while and while it's attractive I think there are variable pieces that work better than lack and a CBJ 5th.

I've always liked the idea of working with CBJ though, pieces on both teams to make a decent hockey trade

I don't doubt the price to move up that high will be steep which you no doubt understand but is it really worth it to pay that much? You can get a decent prospect at 23 and those assets would command a lot better price in separate deals. There is also the matter of Hamhuis waiving and Columbus having no need for Lack when they have a better goalie in Bob signed at a starter's price.

If anything, upgrade the 5th rd. pick on Columbus' side. McElhinney isn't going to cut it next year if Bob is injured, and Lack and Hammer would both look pretty swanky in Red and Blue.

If anything, upgrade the 5th rd. pick on Columbus' side. McElhinney isn't going to cut it next year if Bob is injured, and Lack and Hammer would both look pretty swanky in Red and Blue.

I'd consider that in a moment.

Then I'd go out hunting the 24th overall pick and giggle at 3 years of top ten and the 24.

And hey if we're lucky maybe another higher pick slides like Shinkaruk and McCaan both did.

Ya man upgrade that 5th it's workable

I honestly dont get the point or idea of why ppl want to move up to draft another small center???

That package could possibly get us Draisaitl from Edmonton

also if we do move up they should be getting Crouse or Meier if we take a forward we need some more size on the outside

Archived