Lack

Higgins

Vancouver

Pulock

Nyi

21st

Jensen

Sign mcquaid and dillon(local boy)

Our team stay competitive for 2015/16 season and gives us 2 young d prospects provoroc(8th) and pulock. At the deadline if we are out of contention we have vrbata hammer and bieksa as rental trades for more picks. This would make us set with prospects once the sedins contracts up where we are in a position again to trade picks prospects for top nhl players 3 years down the road

Edler would hurt but you gotta give to get and with the 8th we prolly get provorov or w.e his name is and rychel is a big bruising winger thats 20 two great prospects. And pulock is rhd i think hes really good 30 points rookie ahl season and is expendable with islanders signing leddy and boychuck long term and reinhart coming in when visnovsky is gone

I agree that these are good value (Individually) but if you look at the final stand point, we are giving Lack, Higgins, 21st overall and Jensen for Pulock and plus I really don't want to lose Edler. Ofcourse the cap space for McQuaid and Dillon also come into play, but still, I wouldn't do it

I agree that these are good value (Individually) but if you look at the final stand point, we are giving Lack, Higgins, 21st overall and Jensen for Pulock and plus I really don't want to lose Edler. Ofcourse the cap space for McQuaid and Dillon also come into play, but still, I wouldn't do it

Polack 20 rychel 20 (both mid 1st 2013) 8th overal pick ( great prospect potentially our best) to go along with horvat shinks mccann vertanin gaunce cassels as top prospects. Just loading more prospects and freeing cap space

pulock will cost a ton id trade hansen for a third to jets, trade vrbata for a first to Detroit,miller for a secong sharks hamhuis for a first anywhere. sign sobotka

trade jensen, first and stanton for pulock

sedin sedin virtanen

baertchi bonino kassian

kenins horvat burrows

dorsett sobotka gaunce

grenier/shinkaruk

edler tamev

clendenning pulock

sbisa bieska

pedan corrado

lack

markstrom

I like it, close in most of the deals, I agree with the others Pullock would cost more tbh probably kassian as well maybe something else. The Edler one would sting but if we use that pick for Provarov it heals some wounds as well can use the Cap space to land either Sekera or Green

Archived