The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(PROPOSAL) VAN-CBJ

Scorvat. we've discussed this to death

Columbus needs a veteran top 6 center or C/W, veteran bottom 6 forwards and a veteran top 4 D either PMD or stay at home.

Carolina needs the same. A top 6 winger and veteran bottom 6 forwards and solid top 4 D men

Philli needs a veteran D a top 6 C and W but also desperately needs to shed the cap of MacDonald and or Lecavelier.

Those are the team needs you've keyed in to lately. Run with that

Why do people want to move up in the draft so bad? Rather have Cassels+Kassian than anyone we could take with the bluejackets pick

I want a stu Dman i dunno about u.

Kasian and cassels are easier to replace in FA

I would sweeten the pot for CBJ (and VAN)

CBJ

D. Hamhuis

Z. Kassian

1st (23rd)

VAN

K. Rychel

1st (8th)

Draft Provorov

Sedin - Sedin - Vrbata

Baertschi - (UFA) Soderberg - Rychel

Burrows - Horvat - Hansen

Higgins - Bonino - Dorsett

Vey/Kenins

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa - Clendenning

Hutton - (UFA) McQuaid

Trading away Hamhuis + Bieksa nets us 9.1 in cap. Send $4M on Soderberg, $2.25 on McQuaid and we still have 2.85 left to add to the cap space gained by Matthias and Richardson walking (and the inevitable trade of a goalie) to absorb the raises to Dorsett, Sbisa and Tanev as well as re-sign our other RFA's.

Provorov could push to make the team as early as 2015-2016 although unlikely, but certainly likely within 2-3 years if we were to draft him.

Everyone's hate on Sbisa is unwarranted, and he's going to have a stand out year in 2015-2016.

Why do people want to move up in the draft so bad? Rather have Cassels+Kassian than anyone we could take with the bluejackets pick

Disagree with this, could grab barzel possible 1c is a huge upgrade

I'd do that for the 8th! Cassels is going to be a great 3c maybe 2c but at 8th you could get Barzal or Provorov! A potential future #1 centre or #1 dman! Our cupboards are stocked with #2/3 centres.

Maybe Provorov, but I'll let Avelanch tell you his opinions about Barzal.

Well before FA we have prospect who could push for their spot

Virtanen take kassians spot and McCaan/Gaunce replace cassels on the depth chart

I've already said why Virtanen can't take Kassian's spot, and McCann is above Cassels and Gaunce is a LW.

Archived