The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fallout 4

Armada

2 hours ago, Violator said:

Only a few hours till far harbor drops.

Also i never realized how boss the Gauss rifle is now to find more ammo for it

GET THE TWO-SHOT GAUSS!

Last 2 DLC's were delayed a few hours on PS4 so I may have to wait until tomorrow.

16 hours ago, Armada said:

Weird? Far Harbor was supposed to be out at 12am EST and 9pm PST but I can't find it. 

I still dont have it! And its even listed in my add-on column. Even with both quests completed, it wont popup.

Edit: it's downloading :)

This DLC sounds about as hype as you could possibly sell a DLC to me as. Largest Expansion map ever. A story that has choices within choices with how you resolve smaller situations, and the whole thing. I just hope it could live up to said hype in any way.

2 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

Holy $&!#, it's $35. Would just get the season pass then, if only that wasn't now $70. &^@# balls, that is all way to expensive.

Why not just buy a whole new game at that point?

The price doesn't bother me there is already several new weapons that add to the game and its quite an eary start just maybe an hour into the game.You can also build a barn in the workshop which is actually pretty cool for my cause i love building stuff.

3 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

Holy $&!#, it's $35. Would just get the season pass then, if only that wasn't now $70. &^@# balls, that is all way to expensive.

lol sucks to suck. Got the pass for $30 day one because Fallout. 

20 minutes ago, Xbox said:

lol sucks to suck. Got the pass for $30 day one because Fallout. 

It does indeed suck. Usually I'd say that it's a bad idea to get in on the ground level of a season pass, because it literally always is. Seeing what is what first is a smart call. But this is also the first time I've seen them change price points of DLCs and a pass part way through. It's not like it's supposed to be for price protection.

Like I still give zero $&!#s about the other DLCs they have released, which do factor into the season pass, and it's $70 price at this point. Retroactively at $30 it's a no-brainer, but at $70 now, I need to see what other pieces would be included, as theoretically good as Far Harbour may be.

I'm a little bitter at this point, but if it is indeed worth the $35, then I will spend the $35. But I will need a full analysis before spending that kind of change on digital content.

1 hour ago, Violator said:

The price doesn't bother me there is already several new weapons that add to the game and its quite an eary start just maybe an hour into the game.You can also build a barn in the workshop which is actually pretty cool for my cause i love building stuff.

For which DLC is this? Are you speaking of the new one, or the workshop one?

10 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

It does indeed suck. Usually I'd say that it's a bad idea to get in on the ground level of a season pass, because it literally always is.

I agree and I almost never buy season passes. But Fallout is different, and now I get all this content for only $30. You win some, you lose some. As for the price spike, they gave us a month of notice before it happened.

This DLC is deffinantly worth the money. Its very challenging too so come prepared. Tge game just keeps ambushing you with high level enemies that keep you on edge while walking through the fog. Plus the lever action rifle does 141 damage maxed out its sick. This is the DLC Fallout 4 needed

9 hours ago, Xbox said:

I agree and I almost never buy season passes. But Fallout is different, and now I get all this content for only $30. You win some, you lose some. As for the price spike, they gave us a month of notice before it happened.

I wasn't following that news. My bad.

On 2016-05-20 at 6:32 PM, g_bassi13 said:

https://www.g2a.com/fallout-4-season-pass-steam-cd-key-global-2.html

You can get it from G2A for $35, full season pass. It's a legit website, just look up reviews for it and for two extra bucks you can get G2A shield- if the seller scams you, they'll reimburse you. But that is extremely rare, just choose a seller with a good rating. If you want the DLC for a better deal than $70, this is the place.

6 minutes ago, Baer. said:

12 hours into far harbour and I'm barely half way through...

Also I highly recommend bringing Nick Valentine with you. He gets a lot of dialogue.

No way, not worth losing The Lone Wanderer perk imo. Then again, I play on Very Hard.

11 minutes ago, Xbox said:

No way, not worth losing The Lone Wanderer perk imo. Then again, I play on Very Hard.

My immediate thought is how much dialogue and side quests you are missing as a result. Just isn't worth it for me.

Archived