Canucks Community

[Mafia] Community

Intoewsables

Green = definitely don't lynch

black = don't lynch right now

Orange = lynch

Red = lynch and then lynch again next round

One one two - Pretty good chance she's TP
Go Faulk Yourself - Voted TL early and called out BH before even I did. I doubt he's a third party and am leaning heavily TP on him.
Beluga Whale - He's being especially helpful and vocal, and I agreed fully with his list earlier. I think he's TP.
thejazz97 - Conversely with BW, I disagreed pretty heavily with his list before. And his posts otherwise haven't done much to dissuade me from thinking he's mafia.
King Heffy - iirc I liked what he had to say in the first round, but he's kind of disappeared since. (I just looked at his posts now, actually, and completely missed this yesterday. I remember that. :lol:) I'm on the fence but if I had to choose right now would guess he's TP, simply for jazz's perpetual KH vote. He's the kind of perimeter player who would be a good candidate for an investigation imo.
Zfetch - I feel like he gave himself up with his posts last night. What happened with the claim he was ostensibly going to make at 9:45?
Dr.Strangelove - IDK
otherwise - IDK
Virtanen87 - Classic mafia Virt, really unwilling to vote for teammates even if they're clearly the best option from a TP's point of view. Looking through his posts, he voted for neither BH nor TL.
mau5trap - If this thread were condensed into a novel, his posts would be purple patches. And he tends to over-analyze things when he's mafia, which I recall him doing earlier in the game. ehh.
OurTimeToShine - His one post in the thread which implied his belief that GFY was leading the town makes me pretty sure he's mafia. It feels like he had time to skin through a mafia PM, get a general idea of what was happening and then terribly misapply it in actual game-play.
Kakanucks - Aloof. I'd lean TP but don't have anything to justify that on.
Dral - Anti-town.
Peaches - Inactive, playing as he always does. I'd lean mafia.
HashtagNucks - I disagree with most of her votes, and she seems to be more or less just floating.
CanucksLegacy - We should just wait on what he has to say at this point. He's disappeared. Maybe he'll be GKed and we'll end up wasting a lynch. 99% he's mafia though
MikeyBoy44 - He's been pretty helpful. IDK
Kryten - I'll say what I said about BW during Kesler's last game. We can't lynch him (and I still trust him right now) but need to be cautious with the supposed cult/conversion entity.

Since bassi came up tp I guess his claim about the cult is probably true. I still find it odd though that people would be given a choice. Anyone with a shred of loyalty to the tp would decline. Im thinking there have to be specific roles suseptable to a conversion. GFY's role for example would be a likely candidate if that's the case.

Since bassi came up tp I guess his claim about the cult is probably true. I still find it odd though that people would be given a choice. Anyone with a shred of loyalty to the tp would decline. Im thinking there have to be specific roles suseptable to a conversion. GFY's role for example would be a likely candidate if that's the case.

I'm a loyal TP.

That being said I would say yes immediately!

Wait what?

So you disagree with my suspicions. Except for my main suspicions that I've been voting for?

Yes. I disagree with just enough of the people you've called out in the thread for you to seem suspect to me.

I agree with lynching whom you're voting for. But I also think he's a third party--not part of the mafia.

Archived