The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Community

Intoewsables

Also now that it's out there, as a unbiased third-party role, I believe GFY is likely a member of the cult.

Somebody who can't vote is thought by everyone to be harmless, hence why the Cult would want GFY.
Also last time someone couldn't vote was in my first hosted game, and WW who had a similar role, was recruited by the cult in that game.

I'd say unless the Cult leader is Dral or Virtanen, they would recruit GFY. 10/10 Zfetch MVP Guarantee.

Also now that it's out there, as a unbiased third-party role, I believe GFY is likely a member of the cult.

Somebody who can't vote is thought by everyone to be harmless, hence why the Cult would want GFY.

Also last time someone couldn't vote was in my first hosted game, and WW who had a similar role, was recruited by the cult in that game.

I'd say unless the Cult leader is Dral or Virtanen, they would recruit GFY. 10/10 Zfetch MVP Guarantee.

Why wouldn't I recruit GFY?

So you're already deliberately trying to target people that won't help you win?

No, I'm trying to pick people that are probably mafia that are hiding well.

I.e someone like CL with his false claim is almost guaranteed mafia, but he has probably been investigated.

I'm picking people that I think are mafia, but the sheriff is unlikely to investigate.

So that when I came out with this claim, I could defend how I'm not harming the TP.

You guys just keep piling up them votes, but when the mafia win because you lynched me instead of a mafia and they greatly outnumber you, you can look back at this lynch.

I thought you guys would think things through, after all, you are playing a strategy game.

TP deserve to lose IMO.

If everyone is so caught on the fact I might be Cult, I don't see what's stopping people from killing me later on then. Again, would I not lose my power if recruited? That is a dead giveaway.

Cult conversions don't always lose their powers iirc. It depends on the host.

We could ask toes.

Let's get back on topic here.
IMO If I am the vote leader I will help the mafia and share my opinions on TP specials(It's pretty obvious) Also I don't recommend you mafia voting for me as it would seem obvious you probably want more opinions.

IMO If the votes die down, I will help the TP by allowing them to control my cleans let's say once every 2 rounds, and I will personally collect my thoughts and make a master list reviewing every player so far in the game and expressing my opinions on who I think is mafia and why. Take it for what it is but any help is help.

I didn't think I'd have to threaten, but I can't allow myself to die as a third-party. Plus I can have some control on each side, so I may as well use it.(It's not like my opinions and picks are top-tier, but having someone who will actually read the past 20 pages, and could possibly make one side think to kill a person who hasn't really come upon their minds can change the result of the game if that person I suggested is a successful hit[special or mafia] depending on the side who decides to take me up on my offer)

Let's get back on topic here.

IMO If I am the vote leader I will help the mafia and share my opinions on TP specials(It's pretty obvious) Also I don't recommend you mafia voting for me as it would seem obvious you probably want more opinions.

IMO If the votes die down, I will help the TP by allowing them to control my cleans let's say once every 2 rounds, and I will personally collect my thoughts and make a master list reviewing every player so far in the game and expressing my opinions on who I think is mafia and why. Take it for what it is but any help is help.

I didn't think I'd have to threaten, but I can't allow myself to die as a third-party. Plus I can have some control on each side, so I may as well use it.(It's not like my opinions and picks are top-tier, but having someone who will actually read the past 20 pages, and could possibly make one side think to kill a person who hasn't really come upon their minds can change the result of the game if that person I suggested is a successful hit[special or mafia] depending on the side who decides to take me up on my offer)

So if we let you win, we only have to worry about sheriff investigations clearing mafia as TP only half the time? :lol:

Archived