The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Accidental broadcast by Winnipeg Police of explicit deeds.

Bocivus

Thought some in here would get a kick out of this.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-helicopter-broadcast-blowjob-conversation-loudspeaker/

"Winnipeg, CA – Winnipeg police are apologizing this week, after an obscene conversation between two officers was broadcast from a loudspeaker that was attached to the helicopter that they were traveling on.

While in the helicopter, one of the officers had accidentally turned on the helicopters PA system, allowing all of the conversations that took place in the aircraft to be broadcast to the town below.

Although the conversation was not recorded, people who were within earshot of the broadcast overheard the two officers discussing whether or not the one officer would perform oral sex on the other officer.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-helicopter-broadcast-blowjob-conversation-loudspeaker/#heBXtHhil0WSjuoK.99"

Very good!

It was actually only 2 weeks. Don't feel bad, I've reported things that were months old. Besides, it's a funny enough story that it bears repeating.

I couldn't imagine hearing two guy cops in a helicopter talking about giving each other head. I would drop to the ground in a hysterical fit of laughter. :lol:

It was actually only 2 weeks. Don't feel bad, I've reported things that were months old. Besides, it's a funny enough story that it bears repeating.

I couldn't imagine hearing two guy cops in a helicopter talking about giving each other head. I would drop to the ground in a hysterical fit of laughter. :lol:

You and me both, man! I'd give myself a headache from laughing so hard.

They're cops. It's an accident. They at the very least got reprimanded for it.

Not to mention the WPG police apologized and said that they would be dealt with.

Translation from Canadian English to American English: We'll angrily wave a finger at them -- lesson learned.

Archived