The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

i rarely ever get days off, so i wanted to go have a drinky poo

Twilight Sparkle

have you ever had those nights where you're like, "come on, bobandy, let's get drunk tonight"

because we all bust our asses. we're slaves to the book learnin, or we're slaves to our jobs, growin' dope, just trying to raise and support a family in this ****ed oconoby. who has time for that?

i normally dont like going to bars. i hate everything. well... i like animals... you know, deerts, koala bears, those things that fly, but i hate people. i have no time for them, but maybe your homie wants to go out. you can't say no. you go out and get drunk and have a good time

then when you decide to go out,a night on the town, get drunk, get greasy with your buddy after too much to drink and hope that your buddy's too hungover to wake up before you, so you can awkwardly sneak out, you hit up the nearest bar and see

2pzn34i.jpg

well, **** you guys, we'll just hit the LC and go to my place and make bad decisions. we don't need your $7 coronas "on special"

6635439.jpg

bastards.

have you ever had those nights where you're like, "come on, bobandy, let's get drunk tonight"

because we all bust our asses. we're slaves to the book learnin, or we're slaves to our jobs, growin' dope, just trying to raise and support a family in this ****ed oconoby. who has time for that?

i normally dont like going to bars. i hate everything. well... i like animals... you know, deerts, koala bears, those things that fly, but i hate people. i have no time for them, but maybe your homie wants to go out. you can't say no. you go out and get drunk and have a good time

then when you decide to go out,a night on the town, get drunk, get greasy with your buddy after too much to drink and hope that your buddy's too hungover to wake up before you, so you can awkwardly sneak out, you hit up the nearest bar and see

2pzn34i.jpg

well, **** you guys, we'll just hit the LC and go to my place and make bad decisions. we don't need your $7 coronas "on special"

6635439.jpg

bastards.

I certainly wouldn't feel special drinking Corona.

Archived