The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

Isn't there a role on mafia that can watch people? How do I know that's not you?

You can check the OP if you want. How do you know it's not me? Why would I lie about my role? I bluff sometimes, but never blatantly lie.

If you want, I can watch you tonight and if you happen to be alive tomorrow, I'll let you know the first person that did something towards you. You're lucky that I would waste my move on that because I know you're mafia.

The only way you could be okay in the least bit is if you gave the medkit to Aladeen.

If Aladeen didn't receive anything last night, you're mafia 100%.

Unvote;Vote BOH

Still think that Aladeen is the SK. The SK had a kill last round and only Heffy and GFY died. Heffy was Mafia and GFY was TP meaning that the SK is still alive and he was role blocked last round by BOH.

Aladeen- SK

BOH- Lackey

Last mafia member- ?????

I think we have to lynch BOH to prove that Aladeen is not the vig. If there is no vig kill tonight then lynch aladeen tmrw. Also we should probably come up with a name for aladeen to SK tonight. Lynch him if he doesn't listen imo

Unvote;Vote BOH

Still think that Aladeen is the SK. The SK had a kill last round and only Heffy and GFY died. Heffy was Mafia and GFY was TP meaning that the SK is still alive and he was role blocked last round by BOH.

Aladeen- SK

BOH- Lackey

Last mafia member- ?????

I think we have to lynch BOH to prove that Aladeen is not the vig. If there is no vig kill tonight then lynch aladeen tmrw. Also we should probably come up with a name for aladeen to SK tonight. Lynch him if he doesn't listen imo

The SK had a kill 2 nights ago**

Aladeen has been cleansed of wrongdoing through the power of positive karma.

Along with me as tp that leaves virt, jazz, krpten, horvat, and boh as potentials.

Jazzyjizz from what I've read has pretty much been confirmed tp?

Unsure about virt.

Krpten has been quiet. That or I haven't read anything noticeable there.

BOH asked me to start a tp alliance but I've seen nothing to indicate whether they are tp, mafia or sk.

Horvat is horvat. Could be anything.

vote krpten for now

Aladeen has been cleansed of wrongdoing through the power of positive karma.

Along with me as tp that leaves virt, jazz, krpten, horvat, and boh as potentials.

Jazzyjizz from what I've read has pretty much been confirmed tp?

Unsure about virt.

Krpten has been quiet. That or I haven't read anything noticeable there.

BOH asked me to start a tp alliance but I've seen nothing to indicate whether they are tp, mafia or sk.

Horvat is horvat. Could be anything.

vote krpten for now

What do you mean about that Aladeen thing?

Archived