The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

Lol this is probably my last post. I'm not mafia. I used a positive karma investigation on aladeen. He came up as not affiliated with the enclave. For me that clears him. I'm regular tp. That leaves 5 others with 1 or 2 being mafia and 1 maybe 2 sks. I don't know how bassi did the roles. For sure 3/5 are not tp. Vote however you want but when I come up tp I'm posting the potato meme and awarding MVP to virt who is clearly trying to steer the lynch to me.

Lol this is probably my last post. I'm not mafia. I used a positive karma investigation on aladeen. He came up as not affiliated with the enclave. For me that clears him. I'm regular tp. That leaves 5 others with 1 or 2 being mafia and 1 maybe 2 sks. I don't know how bassi did the roles. For sure 3/5 are not tp. Vote however you want but when I come up tp I'm posting the potato meme and awarding MVP to virt who is clearly trying to steer the lynch to me.

I'm happy with a BOH lynch for today. He is pretty much confirmed lackey. Aladeen is tomorrow's lynch and then that leaves you :)

So BOH is lackey, that still means Horvat is SK. Kryten may be laying low but he was playing like kryten town when he's been around. BOH can't kill at least I hope not so he doesn't matter it's only the SK that matters now and my guess is once we lynch Horvat town wins.

Nothing BOH can do other than to block me.

Archived