The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

hockeygod7 was correct

hockeygod77

as a fan of hockey that has much knowledge about the game and business ..all from self taught skill...you need to find young players now..they cannot wait for them to develop in utica....it will be a learning curve for sure but very valuable one for management and players...you will see how good virt mcann hutton will be in the future by playing nhl hockey at 19..i picked the three to make it but was not sure about hutton...hutton has skill i see that most defence at his age don't possess..hutton has patience sees the ice well and can shoot the puck...mcccann has the same skill set..now dirt has good hockey sense and is willing to pay the price..just needs to watch for hits..now if you think its not going to work out you trade them for a star of today...take the chance...depending on the circumstances..then you build along...the canucks will have to play discipline hockey and they should be ok. oh by the way dirt is virt..i call him dirt cause he will get lots of hard dirty goals I'm thinking....

look at my posts to all the fans ..sure got lots of talk about my say...i was doubted but hey i was 100 per cent correct in saying that virt mcann

would make it and should well.need to keep their heads up and keep their hockey game simple..get into the dirty areas and play safe but smart hockey and they will be fine

look at my posts to all the fans ..sure got lots of talk about my say...i was doubted but hey i was 100 per cent correct in saying that virt mcann

would make it and should well.need to keep their heads up and keep their hockey game simple..get into the dirty areas and play safe but smart hockey and they will be fine

Comfirmed Virtanen Dup

Archived