The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC In Your House: Predka Boyz

Lil B From The Pack

We live in a society where social media has taken over the world. So, lets address the big elephant in the room, because we all want to know what's on my mind. These internet dweebs, want to put a wedge between me and my brothers. Well, the truth is, if you're expecting me to turn on my brothers at CDC: In your House. You are all going to be disappointed. I will ride and die with Apples and TS. We are the House of Pain, we will prevail, and you can bank on that.

So, that brings me to our opponents. LiL B, I have no clue why you're so popular with the CDC universe. These ingrates raise their filthy little hands once your music hits and its astonishing. You scam these morons by selling your merchandise that looks like it was designed by amputee kindergarteners. You call yourself a based god? But really, you're a false messiah. You're nothing but a D-level rapper, who wishes he can be on the same level as Soulja Boy. 

Kaz, you ungrateful son of a b**ch. You turned on your family. We brought you up, showed you the ropes to be something great and how do you repay us? By spitting on our faces and allying with that fool...? You made a terrible mistake, and I promise you, we will make sure it will be your last.

AV, you have no idea what you got yourself into. You're stepping into a man's playground. It's not for the weak of heart. You should just do yourself a favour, lock yourself in your pod, assume the fetal position, and watch us beat the the living crap out of LiL B and Kaz. Trust me, you don't want none of this.

We live in a society where social media has taken over the world. So, lets address the big elephant in the room, because we all want to know what's on my mind. These internet dweebs, want to put a wedge between me and my brothers. Well, the truth is, if you're expecting me to turn on my brothers at CDC: In your House. You are all going to be disappointed. I will ride and die with Apples and TS. We are the House of Pain, we will prevail, and you can bank on that.

So, that brings me to our opponents. LiL B, I have no clue why you're so popular with the CDC universe. These ingrates raise their filthy little hands once your music hits and its astonishing. You scam these morons by selling your merchandise that looks like it was designed by amputee kindergarteners. You call yourself a based god? But really, you're a false messiah. You're nothing but a D-level rapper, who wishes he can be on the same level as Soulja Boy. 

Kaz, you ungrateful son of a b**ch. You turned on your family. We brought you up, showed you the ropes to be something great and how do you repay us? By spitting on our faces and allying with that fool...? You made a terrible mistake, and I promise you, we will make sure it will be your last.

AV, you have no idea what you got yourself into. You're stepping into a man's playground. It's not for the weak of heart. You should just do yourself a favour, lock yourself in your pod, assume the fetal position, and watch us beat the the living crap out of LiL B and Kaz. Trust me, you don't want none of this.

My little brothers ask me for help beating a game they're stuck on

let me tell you something about the predka boyz-- they are the stains off society's ass. when i look down at that ring and see those surrey vermin before me, it makes me sick that i have to grace my presence to this stupid show and to all of you ungrateful, smelly people!

with my brothers by my side, we're going to pave over these surrey rats and bring hope and prosperity to this suck hole. we'll give you garbage dwellers something to cheer about!

the hounds of pain are coming... and you better run.

Archived