The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Matt Duchene is horrible. What to do with him...

MaxVerstappen33

55 points isn't terrible.

Once the Avs figure things out and become a playoff team he should be back to a 70 point player.

As long as you didn't take him in the first 2, maybe 3 rounds, then 50-55 points in a points only league is the type of player you should be looking to grab from round 4 on.

As long as you didn't take him in the first 2, maybe 3 rounds, then 50-55 points in a points only league is the type of player you should be looking to grab from round 4 on.

Considering how he did last season, he might have flew under the radar for some, making him a steal if you managed to get him in say the 6th round or later.

Considering how he did last season, he might have flew under the radar for some, making him a steal if you managed to get him in say the 6th round or later.

I traded Zetterberg for him in his 70 point season. He has been a keeper ever since because nothing is better in the draft. I wanted to get younger and Zetterberg was having back problems that year. Seemed like a good trade at the time

I traded Zetterberg for him in his 70 point season. He has been a keeper ever since because nothing is better in the draft. I wanted to get younger and Zetterberg was having back problems that year. Seemed like a good trade at the time

You win some you lose some. As long as you make enough trades that you win more than you lose, consider the Zetterberg-Duchene deal the price of doing business.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived