The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

1 hour ago, TheHitman said:

Sick win by Celtics today. The greatest of all time.

Put some respeck on bowens name. Played for the greatest franchise of the last 20 years, with the GOAT coach. 

Ok goodnight. 

Edited by Sikhguy23
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Nbanhl said:

You could be right, I forgot that celts are the #1 seed, so they have home court

I could see it going to 5 maybe 6 (hopefully not), it would be cool to watch the Cavs sweep up to the finals.

37 minutes ago, Sikhguy23 said:

I could see it going to 5 maybe 6 (hopefully not), it would be cool to watch the Cavs sweep up to the finals.

Cavs are well rested, I could see them sweeping to Finals 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, -Stammer- said:

that Brooklyn-Boston trade could go down as one of the most lob-sided of all time if the prospects pan out

Yeah I agree. Got Jaylen Brown with their pick last year and he's been okay. Now they're on the verge of adding Ball or Fultz. That's probably the best trade in Celtics history. Nets are going to spending money mad crazy this summer so it could be a win either way but boy a prospect would've helped their team real bad. 

5 hours ago, Nbanhl said:

Cavs are well rested, I could see them sweeping to Finals 

I agree as well. Warriors are on their way to doing so due to injury riddled Spurs. Blowout again tonight. Not looking good for Spurs. Cavs-Warriors finals can't come any sooner

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I agree as well. Warriors are on their way to doing so due to injury riddled Spurs. Blowout again tonight. Not looking good for Spurs. Cavs-Warriors finals can't come any sooner

If Leonard is playing game 3, no way they go down 3-0 mind you they'll probably lose in 6.

God I want the taste smacked out of Klay Steph Durant and Greens mouths in the finals, that'll be great. Their arrogance is too much for me lol.

2 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Yeah I agree. Got Jaylen Brown with their pick last year and he's been okay. Now they're on the verge of adding Ball or Fultz. That's probably the best trade in Celtics history. Nets are going to spending money mad crazy this summer so it could be a win either way but boy a prospect would've helped their team real bad. 

Chances are Boston will trade away the pick and draft later in the round instead. Lottery basically guaranteed Ball is going to the Lakers. Red Auerbach/Danny Ainge have taken a lot of risks and it's paid off greatly for them in the past. Drafting Fultz or Jackson seem similar to those risks, let's see what happens. Don't want to see Jimmy Butler on the Celtics either, he can go play on the Cavs, Spurs, or Warriors like the rest of the NBA's spineless "superstars". 

Edited by TheHitman
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

Chances are Boston will trade away the pick and draft later in the round instead. Lottery basically guaranteed Ball is going to the Lakers. Red Auerbach/Danny Ainge have taken a lot of risks and it's paid off greatly for them in the past. Drafting Fultz or Jackson seem similar to those risks, let's see what happens. Don't want to see Jimmy Butler on the Celtics either, he can go play on the Cavs, Spurs, or Warriors like the rest of the NBA's spineless "superstars". 

Is Butler a free agent after this year? Hopefully he doesn't do that and joins the Raps since we may let Lowry walk but if we sign him for cheap back, I wouldn't mind keeping him plus being able to sign Butler. But hopefully we continue to develop our kids like Wright, Poeltl, Bebe and we have stars potentially in the works with Caboclo and Siakam. Our team looks bright but right now I want to see the team win a championship next couple years with JV, DeRozan playing their best ball

Edited by Beary Sweet

1 hour ago, Beary Sweet said:

Is Butler a free agent after this year? Hopefully he doesn't do that and joins the Raps since we may let Lowry walk but if we sign him for cheap back, I wouldn't mind keeping him plus being able to sign Butler. But hopefully we continue to develop our kids like Wright, Poeltl, Bebe and we have stars potentially in the works with Caboclo and Siakam. Our team looks bright but right now I want to see the team win a championship next couple years with JV, DeRozan playing their best ball

No, but there's been a fair amount of trade rumours landing Butler in Boston. 

If I was the Raps I'd be trying to grab Danilo Galinari and Rudy Gay after re-signing Lowry. 

2 hours ago, TheHitman said:

No Celtics should take Fultz. Jaylen Brown and Fultz are going to be leading that team in a few years. Fultz is going to be one of the best players in the league very soon. His work ethic and natural talent is thru the roof. Wait and watch. 

Celtics should dangle their 2018 pick for Butler imo.

Butler has a couple more years on his contract I believe. 

3 hours ago, Neversummer said:

How come the scheduling in NBA playoffs is so wacked?  GS and SA already played 2 games and the East hasn't even started ??!!

That's why they don't play again until saturday, so the East can catch up.

Edited by Sikhguy23
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Sikhguy23 said:

They and the Warriors are both going to sweep to the finals, it's almost ridiculous how dominant these 2 teams are.

Spurs had little chance even with Leonard, they will be dominated without him.

Cavs will run over the Celtics, only way they lose is if Lebron gets hurt.