The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

On 2017-05-24 at 4:17 PM, Nbanhl said:

Lmao can't wait to see all the painful tears you guys shed once my Seattle Sonic KD hoists the Championship Trophy, you do know that if you were a Seattle Sonic fan you have no hate for Durant, you guys are unreal...Keep calling him a Snake, you guys are unreal I'm out. WE BELIEVE #YAYAREA #Warriors2017Champions LMAO 

...KD is a snake, leaves OKC for a team that beat his team, a team that OKC players and fans hated. A team that came back from a 3-1 lead against him and was one win away from winning it all. I understand that it was time for a change but leaving to the Warriors was the biggest snake move for all the reason I stated above. His team could've easily had another solid oppurtunity to beat the Warriors next season. Like I said, it was time for a change but going to the Warriors was a snake move. If he left for the Clips or Celts it would've been way different. Also if he left for Celts or Clips they could've been dominant teams. I'm not a Warrior hater, I'm a Raps fan, I actually like Curry. I like how he worked hard to get the NBA, plus I like shooters. If KD wins, that's fine, but no one will take it serious in my opinion.

Edited by J-23
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, lethunder said:

Game 1: Cavs

Game 2: Warriors

Game 3: Cavs

Game 4: Cavs 

Game 5: Warriors 

Game 6: Cavs 

Game 1: Warriors

Game 2: Warriors

Game 3: Cavs