The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

I think the Cavs should show Lebron he wasn't in the top 3 for MVP before every game. 

He's on a mission to become the GOAT. Hopefully in a couple weeks we see Stephanie and the snake crying on the hardwood (tears of sadness of course).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sikhguy23 said:

I think the Cavs should show Lebron he wasn't in the top 3 for MVP before every game. 

He's on a mission to become the GOAT. Hopefully in a couple weeks we see Stephanie and the snake crying on the hardwood (tears of sadness of course).

He's got at least 8 more rings to go then. 

Let it be the Finals already. Celts not having Thomas will just be even worse. Raps were bad when we faced the Cavs but we actually kept it close. Celtics were just plain bad today. It's a sweep for the Cavs coming right up. LeBron and his gang are unstoppable

Edited by Beary Sweet

21 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

He's got at least 8 more rings to go then. 

Number of rings don't determine greatness (certainly a factor), if it did Horry would be a top 5 player. It's about the total body of work.

Edited by Sikhguy23
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ReggieBush said:

Im hearing PG13 might go to the Blazers. Can a Blazer core of Nurkic, McCollum, Dame, and Paul George compete with GSW/Spurs in the West?

I think it would take time to work, but it would look good on paper. Just need to make sure there is enough ball to share between dame cj and pg.

All of them can contribute offensively and play defensive relatively well, would match up well against warriors small ball lineup.

3 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Im hearing PG13 might go to the Blazers. Can a Blazer core of Nurkic, McCollum, Dame, and Paul George compete with GSW/Spurs in the West?

It's a foregone conclusion PG13 is going to bolt to the Lakers at some point though. 

4 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Dame wants PG in Por but doubt it happens. Would be a great team. I think they could beat GS with that big 4. 

24 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Dame wants PG in Por but doubt it happens. Would be a great team. I think they could beat GS with that big 4. 

Eh, Aldridge backstabbing the Trailblazers in his prime was a tough loss. Getting and then losing PG would be horrendous. 

1 hour ago, HI5 said:

Lol, IT out for remainder of playoffs.

They should just rest Lebron for the series. 

The NBA should suspend players for double the time they sit out of games. It's not like Lebron has had to do any work in the playoffs so far. 

19 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

The NBA should suspend players for double the time they sit out of games. It's not like Lebron has had to do any work in the playoffs so far. 

Regular season games  shouldn't matter. I highly doubt a player will sit out a playoff game if they are capable of playing. 

Edited by Sikhguy23

3 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Eh, Aldridge backstabbing the Trailblazers in his prime was a tough loss. Getting and then losing PG would be horrendous. 

Backstabbing? He spent 9 years there. He gave it his all and it was time to move on. 

Por would be trading guys like Aminu, Crabbe, VonLeh, and future picks. Nothing too devastating imo. 

• Upvote 1