The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Another trade suggestion post!? ugh...

Ya I know but here goes anyway:

Hamhuis to the Pens for Pouliot and a pick, we obviously pick up some salary

Pittsburgh seems to have one more kick at the cat before they have make some choices about their core going forward, Crosby would fetch a kings ransom of picks and prospects and Pouliot could be made expendable so that core has one more chance, as for the pick it would be dependent on how far the pens make it in the playoffs

Vrbata to the Habs for Tinordi and a conditional 1st

Seems to be issues with Tinordi and he appears to be tagged as a "project player" Montreal's second line could use a skill infusion and this will be the year that the Habs try to make a serious push, the pick conditions will stem on whether or not Vrbata resigns with the habs in the offseason, if he doesn't its a 2nd, if he does its a 1st.

Guys like Higgins and Prust can be shopped maybe get lower picks and prospects, although for the record, i'm for resigning Prust to a decent deal with a lowered salary.

I would also dangle a guy like Miller to the Dallas Stars, they have decent prospect depth and could use a dependable goalie(although Benning loves the guy so we know that won't happen)

Thanks!

Archived