The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Kaz Anything

Kazmanian Devil

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Yep, but I'm not sure if she knows. Although I did give her a gift before she left.

I'll be making a move soon then, I guess. No idea how to go about it though.

Well, back in my day it was customary to ask a gal you liked out on a "date" OR you both got a lil' drunk at a party & hooked up.

If you go the date route, make sure you use the word 'date' so as to avoid confusion as to what you two are actually doing.

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Well, back in my day it was customary to ask a gal you liked out on a "date" OR you both got a lil' drunk at a party & hooked up.

If you go the date route, make sure you use the word 'date' so as to avoid confusion as to what you two are actually doing.

We'll see. I've never done anything like this before.

But thanks for the advice!

2 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

We'll see. I've never done anything like this before.

But thanks for the advice!

It's possible you've hit a never-before-seen level of friend zone and that's why she's telling you this stuff but the part about a tall boyfriend makes me think otherwise. Her body is ready for you, Jasper.

12 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

It's possible you've hit a never-before-seen level of friend zone and that's why she's telling you this stuff but the part about a tall boyfriend makes me think otherwise. Her body is ready for you, Jasper.

:lol:

That's my exact worry, tbh (the friend zone bit). We'll see, though. I'll talk to her about it sometime.

Archived