The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No Vacancy Signs Start to Appear In Europe

nucklehead

1 minute ago, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

I am glad there is someone who sees through the western media fecal filter as well. America is fully to blame for creating this entire mess. Their private litter proxy armies they have been building for the last 30 years have now become self aware and the proverbial sh.. has hit the fan.

I think most people can see through America's BS propaganda. They have a multi-trillion dollar weapon industry that they would not let it go to waste and if there is no wars, they will create one to have their central bank and giant corporations profit from it. Its no coincidence that the countries that were either attacked or destabilized by proxy wars were the countries that had no Rothschild controlled central bank in their soil like Sudan, Libya and Syria. Iran is the next on the list and is the obvious target by US and its allies like Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc. because of its oil and the fact that its not controlled by the crooks running the Federal reserve. After all, Saudi Arabia and Iran are the two most influential powers in the Middle East but they also competing in the oil market and who are the ones backing Saudi Arabia? Canada, USA, Israel...etc. Yet everyone thinks that Iran is the most evil country due to their human rights violation when in fact their very own leaders are supporting a country with probably worst human rights violations in Saudi Arabia. Ever wonder why Saudi Arabia never gets criticized by the West? How about Turkey that buys ISIS oil? All the political propaganda that people have been brainwashed by Western media that make a story about how Muslims and Islam is the reason behind all these chaos is just a distraction that keeps people's focus away from what really goes on behind the scenes. After all, the price of oil keeps dropping and there is a reason for that.

Just now, DefCon1 said:

I think most people can see through America's BS propaganda. They have a multi-trillion dollar weapon industry that they would not let it go to waste and if there is no wars, they will create one to have their central bank and giant corporations profit from it. Its no coincidence that the countries that were either attacked or destabilized by proxy wars were the countries that had no Rothschild controlled central bank in their soil like Sudan, Libya and Syria. Iran is the next on the list and is the obvious target by US and its allies like Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc. because of its oil and the fact that its not controlled by the crooks running the Federal reserve. After all, Saudi Arabia and Iran are the two most influential powers in the Middle East but they also competing in the oil market and who are the ones backing Saudi Arabia? Canada, USA, Israel...etc. Yet everyone thinks that Iran is the most evil country due to their human rights violation when in fact their very own leaders are supporting a country with probably worst human rights violations in Saudi Arabia. Ever wonder why Saudi Arabia never gets criticized by the West? How about Turkey that buys ISIS oil? All the political propaganda that people have been brainwashed by Western media that make a story about how Muslims and Islam is the reason behind all these chaos is just a distraction that keeps people's focus away from what really goes on behind the scenes. After all, the price of oil keeps dropping and there is a reason for that.

100% truth. Syria held out for so long i give them props, but the juggernaut that is the is the US will not be denied.  War=Profit  is their only agenda.

The evidence spans a century. Manipulation of the masses through economic proxy by any means necessary.

On January 6, 2016 at 9:33 PM, canuckster19 said:

And the mayor of Cologne, who is a woman no less, is a giant see you next tuesday.

http://www.dw.com/en/twitter-storm-as-cologne-mayor-suggests-women-stay-at-arms-length-from-strangers/a-18962430

Can't believe they're victim blaming. :picard:

Victim blaming? No.

Where did you see anywhere that they were blaming women?

It's an advisory to stay safe, like "Caution: wet floor. You might slip if you walk here". There's not much else they can do at this point. I guarantee you they're working on a better solution atm, but it's either this or it would have Cologne become a police state (which I think the world is headed for anyway).

I know it wasn't properly handled by the police, but still, how do you stop something like this? The people who do this will always find a way to. It's a sucky situation the whole way 'round.

5 hours ago, DefCon1 said:

Just for the record, I DID NOT hack into that account to write that post.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12087780/Cologne-assault-Cultural-difference-is-no-excuse-for-rape.html

https://twitter.com/hashtag/rapefugees

Their time will come.

At least Canada was smart enough to only take in families and real children, not the fake 30 year old teenagers that are flooding the Med. 

As I said before, no more Canadians should have to die in Europe when it eventually falls into war again because this continent is run by a bunch of communist retards. 

Archived