The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yandle

With Yandle kinda being on the outs in New York. We should offer a package around burrows. Not quite sure what else we would have to add to even it up. We desperately need to upgrade our D and Yandle with hamhuis(when he comes back) would slot in quite nicely on the second pairing in my opinion. 

like I said Yandle is currently the sixth D on New York and AV loves burrows and let's face it Im a big burrows fan but with the new coach and GM, he is fast losing his position on this team so we should trade before he ends up like Higgins with no trade value 

2 hours ago, HK Phooey said:

And carry Burrows' $4.5M AAV while trying to sign Yandle for >$5.0M?  Do you have a bottomless pit of money?  

Well we've got plenty of salary coming off the books this summer so you're either I'll informed or arguing for the sake of arguing. Or you're been under a rock the last few months.

1 hour ago, Winter Soldier said:

Why does New York want Burrows exactly?

Short answer: they don't 

16 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Vbrata 5 AAV out

Hamhuis 4.5 AAV out

Prust 2.5 AAV out

Weber 1.5 AAV out

We basically do have a bottomless pit of money...

Bartkowski as well makes $15mil, plus Higgins -- do they buy him out?  There's no way he's on the opening night roster next season and JB won't pay him $2.5mil to ride the bus in the minors.

Archived