The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2016 NHL All-Star Game

12 minutes ago, Crimson-JH said:

Bettman look like a midget compare to Scott in this photo! lol

He is around 7' tall with skates lol. 99%of us would look like a midget beside him.

On a side note real happy the fans embrace as well as the other players for Mr Scott.  Definitely made the best out of the situation. Also good on Scott to show that even the least talented guy in the league is still a pretty gifted player. 

12 minutes ago, LuckyLuciano said:

Coyotes just lost a lot of positive PR...wonder if Habs decide to call him up for team morale.

They wanted nothing to do with it thinking he was gonna be a disgrace to the game. It turn around completely from being a joke to him being a valued player on the ice. For the fans and the players. 

Kind of loved the all-star weekend. I did miss the drunken draft though.

If they named multiple stars Danny definitely deserved a mention. In the first game he had 2 goals and at least 1 assist. Then set up the only goal in the final. In the skills him & Henrik always get the toughest job and, as usual, he nailed it. Kids were super cute too.

John Scott, obviously, doesn't put up the points like the other guys. Also he is often the least popular player in the NHL. But those 4th line grinders put in the same amount of work, if not more, as everyone else. When you aren't blessed with the talent then every day is a dogfight to get a spot in the lineup. I considered it a testament to all the others like him out there. I hope that the NHL will allow at least 1 write-in vote in the future. Even if that means seeing somebody like Glass, Torres or Rome. Those guys usually suck even if they are on your team. But sometimes do things no one else is willing to do. All while hitting the rink every day. Which is more than you can say for guys like Kessel.

In the prelim interviews did anyone check out Scott's leg muscles? Those knees were unnatural. Props for that kind of dedication when you aren't a regular.

Archived