The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016-17 Season Tickets Thread

DonaldBrashear

4 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

One other nice thing is they printed the prices on the tickets again (nice!). The lack of prices on the tickets really made giving them as gifts/raffles sucky. Here's the prices on the UBIV tickets:

$36.50 = Pre-season
WED.SEP.28 - Edmonton
SUN.OCT.02 - San Jose
MON.OCT.03 - Arizona
THU.OCT.06 - Calgary

$50.50 = Regular
SUN.OCT.16 - Carolina
TUE.OCT.18 - St. Louis
THU.OCT.20 - Buffalo
TUE.OCT.25 - Ottawa
THU.NOV.17 - Arizona
TUE.NOV.29 - Minnesota
SUN.DEC.18 - Columbus
TUE.DEC.20 - Winnipeg
MON.JAN.02 - Colorado
WED.JAN.04 - Arizona
SUN.JAN.15 - New Jersey
TUE.JAN.17 - Nashville
THU.FEB.02 - San Jose
SUN.FEB.19 - Philadelphia
TUE.FEB.28 - Detroit
THU.MAR.09 - NY Islanders
THU.MAR.16 - Dallas

$81.50 = Regular Plus
SUN.NOV.13 - Dallas
TUE.NOV.15 - NY Rangers
THU.DEC.01 - Anaheim
THU.DEC.22 - Winnipeg
FRI.JAN.20 - Florida
MON.MAR.13 - Boston
TUE.MAR.28 - Anaheim
FRI.MAR.31 - Los Angeles

$96.50 = Premium
SAT.OCT.15 - Calgary
FRI.OCT.28 - Edmonton
SAT.OCT.29 - Washington
FRI.DEC.16 - Tampa Bay
WED.DEC.28 - Los Angeles
FRI.JAN.06 - Calgary
SAT.FEB.04 - Minnesota
SUN.APR.02 - San Jose

$106.50 = Premium Plus
FRI.DEC.30 - Anaheim
SAT.FEB.18 - Calgary
SAT.FEB.25 - San Jose
SAT.APR.08 - Edmonton

$129.50 = Marquee
SAT.NOV.19 - Chicago
SAT.DEC.03 - Toronto
TUE.MAR.07 - Montreal
SAT.MAR.11 - Pittsburgh

Funny because they didn't print any price on mine. 

This is my first year as a season ticket holder. I know from my years in Montreal how boring preseason games are. I have zero interest in going. What do you do? We can't sell the tickets on Ticketmaster because of the minimum price. Do you use Craiglist? People you know? What his you selling price? 50%? less?

15 hours ago, Curt said:

This is my first year as a season ticket holder. I know from my years in Montreal how boring preseason games are. I have zero interest in going. What do you do? We can't sell the tickets on Ticketmaster because of the minimum price. Do you use Craiglist? People you know? What his you selling price? 50%? less?

For the one vs SJ and Arizona, honestly you might be better off giving it away.  Or maybe sell it off for like $15 bucks each on Craigslist or stubhub if you can.  They will be difficult to unload

for the preseason vs Edmonton and Calgary there might be higher interests.  

Just picked up my ticket books and the free parking off of gate 16 was super convenient.  I liked the books better last year where our names were on the back of the jersey but I am glad they're still doing hard copy tickets.  Now I just need to get confirmation of the ticket exchange and I'll be a happy season ticket holder.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 1:30 PM, thepress83 said:

Just picked up my ticket books and the free parking off of gate 16 was super convenient.  I liked the books better last year where our names were on the back of the jersey but I am glad they're still doing hard copy tickets.  Now I just need to get confirmation of the ticket exchange and I'll be a happy season ticket holder.

They are really cutting the ticket exchange close (and the general sale of tickets too). First game is in 11 days and tickets aren't even on sale yet, or even announced to go on sale. It's very odd. I am sure every single other team in the NHL has tickets on sale, Canucks are always 30th place when it comes to this type of stuff. Maybe they can't find staff in a hot Vancouver job market.........

On 2016-09-15 at 9:41 AM, bt116 said:

For the one vs SJ and Arizona, honestly you might be better off giving it away.  Or maybe sell it off for like $15 bucks each on Craigslist or stubhub if you can.  They will be difficult to unload

for the preseason vs Edmonton and Calgary there might be higher interests.  

better off to donate to charity and get tax receipt back..

Speak of the devil. They just sent out an email to people, check your inboxes. Doesn't really have anymore info though, except to say that the exchange will happen next week.

-----------

TICKET EXCHANGE AND UPGRADE OPPORTUNITY

The Ticket Upgrade/Exchange option on your Member Portal is expected to activate for this season soon. Be sure to watch your inbox over the coming days as an email with full details should arrive to you shortly.

As always, thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions about your membership, please call us at 604.899.GOAL (4625) and press option 3 to speak with a Canucks representative.

I got the same email and at least they finally told me what my UBll per game prices will be this year for the variable pricing scheme.  It's hard to know what to ask for certain games without knowing what my costs are.  I'm glad that I guessed pretty accurately for the games I won't be going to this year.  

In case anyone's curious here is the variable pricing for UBll

VARIABLE MEMBER PRICING

Pre-season

Regular

Regular Plus

Premium

Premium Plus

Marquee

$36.80

$45.30

$68.10

$77.90

$88.90

$116.30

I got prices printed on my tickets and can give you the exact breakdown when I get home but off the top of my head these numbers are pretty close.

Marquee was was roughly $150

Premium plus was roughly $135

Premium was roughly $110

Regular Plus was roughly $88

Regular was roughly $65

I don't remember preseason but $45 ish sounds close.

We're now 10 days out from the first game. Still waiting on NHL Ticket Exchange access. Public onsale hasn't even been announced yet. I'm a dedicated fan, I love this team, but this is inexcusable. How can they expect fans to stay away from secondary ticket outlets with this kind of service.

Am I alone on this?

2 hours ago, thepress83 said:

I got prices printed on my tickets and can give you the exact breakdown when I get home but off the top of my head these numbers are pretty close.

Marquee was was roughly $150

Premium plus was roughly $135

Premium was roughly $110

Regular Plus was roughly $88

Regular was roughly $65

I don't remember preseason but $45 ish sounds close.

Thanks. Please send me exact prices when you get home today. But that really helps 

8 hours ago, -NIGHTCRAWLER- said:

We're now 10 days out from the first game. Still waiting on NHL Ticket Exchange access. Public onsale hasn't even been announced yet. I'm a dedicated fan, I love this team, but this is inexcusable. How can they expect fans to stay away from secondary ticket outlets with this kind of service.

Am I alone on this?

My guess is public sale will be next Friday or Saturday.  Since season tickets holders haven't even started their ticket exchange / upgrade.  

Archived