The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016-17 Season Tickets Thread

DonaldBrashear

11 hours ago, Vanisleryan said:

IDK I took my kids to a concert in Vancouver this summer and there was alot of little girls in tears with fake stub hub tickets.

if that happens call stub hub they give you your money back and charge the person who sold them, when someone sells tickets on craigslist they have to provide a credit card

13 hours ago, Vanisleryan said:

IDK I took my kids to a concert in Vancouver this summer and there was alot of little girls in tears with fake stub hub tickets.

If you want to play it safe just wait till Ticket Exchange is up and running.

This year you can probably straight out by a pair for the Montreal game when they release single game tickets.

But I think you will find better seats and deals this year on the secondary market.

The Canucks and most teams are using Ticket Exchange, so if you buy from there you are 100% safe.  I am not sure if it is even possible for fake tickets to be on their site, and you get a fresh barcode, so you have the current tickets.

1 hour ago, jovocop55 said:

ticketmaster have preseason tickets public sale for next monday..  and STH havent even fill their benefits yet.. and do their ticket exchange / upgrade..

Just got the benefits email.

I think it's kind of cute they think they will sell preseason game tickets at face.

1 minute ago, bt116 said:

ah gotcha

seriously though, that hotdog combo as a perk, is that for real?  I don't recall seeing that last year.

I know, we all spend several thousands on our STs.....and if we are very lucky, we can win a hotdog combo, with medium drink....large is too expensive.  You'd think at least just give a $20 gift card, so people can at least pick what they want to eat.

I picked all the cool prizes this year....so I will likely get nothing.

19 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I know, we all spend several thousands on our STs.....and if we are very lucky, we can win a hotdog combo, with medium drink....large is too expensive.  You'd think at least just give a $20 gift card, so people can at least pick what they want to eat.

I picked all the cool prizes this year....so I will likely get nothing.

I felt a little insulted looking at the benefits PDF file and seeing that hotdog combo in there.  

I got the concert and the STH autograph event in back in January, so I will likely get nothing as well...oh well...

13 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

its public sale monday...  maybe no ticket upgrade / exchange this season??

ya that hotdog combo is bad...  you can eat hotdog and drink at costco for $1.50.. :lol:

Should have upgrade / exchange though, that's what the rep told me when i renewed for this year.

hotdog combo is a joke.  I wonder who came up with this brilliant idea.  It would have looked a whole lot better had they just leave this perk out completely and no one would have said anything.  

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

Should have upgrade / exchange though, that's what the rep told me when i renewed for this year.

hotdog combo is a joke.  I wonder who came up with this brilliant idea.  It would have looked a whole lot better had they just leave this perk out completely and no one would have said anything.  

The funny thing is that I chose it as my fifth option.  The crossbar lounge passes I got last year were totally worthless.

13 minutes ago, thepress83 said:

The funny thing is that I chose it as my fifth option.  The crossbar lounge passes I got last year were totally worthless.

If you think about it, the  Steamers Hot Dog, Popcorn and Medium Soda ... is actually worth over $20 if you are to buy it in game.  so you are getting quite  your moneys worth with this perk   :huh:

Your tickets for the 2016.17 season will be available for pick up beginning Thursday, September 15 at 9:30AM at the Rogers Arena Toyota Ticket Centre (located at Gate 10).

TOYOTA TICKET CENTRE HOURS

The Ticket Centre is open weekdays from 9:30AM to 5:30PM, with extended hours as follows:

• Saturday, September 24: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
  • Monday, September 26: 9:30AM - 7:00PM
  • Tuesday, September 27: 9:30AM - 7:00PM

Please note, higher than normal volume is expected at the Ticket Centre on Saturday, September 17, Sunday, September 18, and Monday, September 19 due to concerts/events at Rogers Arena.

3 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

i won't be there till saturday afternoon sadly , will be at work , i never got the email for it, strange

You should check to make sure your email is correct or maybe they are going to spam, you seem to miss out on a lot of the emails! I know before my canucks emails were going to my spam box I had to mark it not-spam.

Archived