The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016-17 Season Tickets Thread

DonaldBrashear

15 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

when do you expect the canuck to deliver our season ticket to our door step?

I'm like a little kid on christmas morning waiting for mine

I thought they would come today...I guess next Friday.  I think the last 2 years it has always come on a Friday.

what are you going to do with your Raptor tickets?

I was planning to go.  I got 4 tickets in 323.  But they are going for $300US right now on StubHub.

I never saw that coming.  I guess this was the best perk for Canuck STHs for this year.

Congrats to the guys who got tickets in 118

4 hours ago, BCNeil said:

I thought they would come today...I guess next Friday.  I think the last 2 years it has always come on a Friday.

I was planning to go.  I got 4 tickets in 323.  But they are going for $300US right now on StubHub.

I never saw that coming.  I guess this was the best perk for Canuck STHs for this year.

Congrats to the guys who got tickets in 118

I bought two pairs, sold my 118 floor seats behind bench for big bucks us per ticket.  I ll use my other lower bowls for myself. I think whoever bought mine reposted for sale already.

Not season ticket related but...My pops called me and wants to meet in Vancouver March 7th for the Canadians game.  Ive never been to Rogers Arena so I dont know what the best spot to sit would be...he wants me to pick up 2 tickets for about $300 each...what section would you guys recommend?  Also I registered for the pre sale tickets to hopefully score so good ones...Am I following the right steps to secure good tickets?  He's a big Habs fan so want him to enjoy....I know Habs right so cliché. 

Any tips or suggestions welcomed...thanks

6 hours ago, BCNeil said:

for sure... probably will cover the losses for the canucks this season.. :lol:

I bought two pairs, sold my 118 floor seats behind bench for big bucks us per ticket.  I ll use my other lower bowls for myself. I think whoever bought mine reposted for sale already.

im debating if i should sell mine... i got the same 118 behind the bench..

38 minutes ago, Vanisleryan said:

Not season ticket related but...My pops called me and wants to meet in Vancouver March 7th for the Canadians game.  Ive never been to Rogers Arena so I dont know what the best spot to sit would be...he wants me to pick up 2 tickets for about $300 each...what section would you guys recommend?  Also I registered for the pre sale tickets to hopefully score so good ones...Am I following the right steps to secure good tickets?  He's a big Habs fan so want him to enjoy....I know Habs right so cliché. 

Any tips or suggestions welcomed...thanks

for 300 dollars each you can get good seats in the lower bowl, not sure where tho

On 01/09/2016 at 11:10 PM, dsedinfan22 said:

when do you expect the canuck to deliver our season ticket to our door step?

I'm like a little kid on christmas morning waiting for mine

I emailed my sales rep. They said they will get them in the office on Sep 12. Expect delivery a few days after that 

16 hours ago, Slickrick2369 said:

I emailed my sales rep. They said they will get them in the office on Sep 12. Expect delivery a few days after that 

lol. Last year they got delivered to my door on like August 30th or Sept 1st. Canucks seem to be the only team in the NHL that fall behind every year, getting later and later with the deadline.

2 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

lol. Last year they got delivered to my door on like August 30th or Sept 1st. Canucks seem to be the only team in the NHL that fall behind every year, getting later and later with the deadline.

its only seems like they care about getting new STH to get o board now , and dont care about the old ones who been with the team for years

1 hour ago, jovocop55 said:

still waiting for the custom benefits... usually its in early aug and we know by end of august what we got... and the ticket exchange/upgrade should have been done by now... 

preseason is only 3 weeks away

benefits is apparently this week according to my rep

On 04/09/2016 at 6:49 AM, DonaldBrashear said:

Checked my email. They shipped out Sep 3 last year. Benefits email was sent Sep 1. So yes they are behind. 

5 hours ago, Slickrick2369 said:

Checked my email. They shipped out Sep 3 last year. Benefits email was sent Sep 1. So yes they are behind. 

3 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

hopefully benefits come out this week, its my first year as full season, wanna see what the perks they have to offer me 

ya,, hope its out soon.  cause past years we choose our benefits beginning of august..  and we know what we got beginning of sept...  and do the ticket exchange / upgrade right after that..   almost a month behind this year..

1 hour ago, jovocop55 said:

ya,, hope its out soon.  cause past years we choose our benefits beginning of august..  and we know what we got beginning of sept...  and do the ticket exchange / upgrade right after that..   almost a month behind this year..

well when i ask my rep the other day he said sometime this week

2 hours ago, Vanisleryan said:

Anyone ever buy tickets off Vivid?  Are they legit? I saw tickets on there today for the Habs game in March. ...section 117 row 9 for $409 is that good or can I find similar seats for a better price when they go on sale.

Thanks 

buy off stub hub its more legit

Archived